ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Any one with recent update with JR. It's Too much waiting time is a killer :(
Abu did u heard any thing from Treasury Solicitor Recently ???

GOOD Luck GUYS V All need It :)

abu054

Post by abu054 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:23 am

Hi All,

I got the letter from court that they received my consent to stop the JR, and i talked to treasury solicitor as well and they said UKBA is reconsidering your application now and i will hear from UKBA in 2 or 3 weeks time and 2 weeks already gone...

Guys please pray for me and everyone here IA ALLAh will grant all of us soon.

regard

abu054

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 pm

hi all

@abu i wish you very good luck for next week and i wish my self as well bz i m hoping for my result as well this week finger cross :)

I will update whatever news i will get

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Hello Guys

Any update on any1 case in terms of JR :( I m still waiting after i granted second extension to Treasury Solicitor their 21 days expiring on 23 sep which is tomm finger cross

hey

Post by hey » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 am

adi786 wrote:Hello Guys

Any update on any1 case in terms of JR :( I m still waiting after i granted second extension to Treasury Solicitor their 21 days expiring on 23 sep which is tomm finger cross
No update from my side. Still waiting for hearing date after paying £215.00 court fees.
Thanks

addianup
Newly Registered

Judicial review decision

Post by addianup » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:04 am

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and views for the tier1 entrepreneur visa. I know about the difficulties we are passing by. I want to say about my judicial review with the case as HO solicitor has extended the timeline for judicial review for third times. They were waiting for the client HO to make a decision for my case and they were suppose the give a decision within 17 September 2013 but still no reply.
My visa was refused cause my name was not in the contract paper and only my partner name was there.
My request to everyone please share your thoughts and views about the judicial review and time line and also if anyone got a decision of judicial review please let us know.
Do not know what to do next! Please let us know. Who are waiting for judicial review for long time?

elastep

Re: Judicial review decision

Post by elastep » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi everyone.
I hope that those who are waiting for their court date and those also waiting for any news get a favourable outcome. My case is not UK Tier 1 and I'm just looking for some answer as to how long it takes home office to reply to PAP letter.

Here is my timeline:
PAP sent on the 18/09/13
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

Basra

Hey

Post by Basra » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:34 pm

@Abu054,
Hello,
I hope you will get a good news from UKBA. I would like to know did you submitted any supporting documents like financial current statements to UKBA or Treasury Solicitors after received letter from Treasure Solicitors which they are saying UKBA will reconsider your application?
Please let me know I will be appreciate..
In my case I am waiting reply from Treasury Solicitors,21 days going to expire on 27 September...Pray for all......waiting time killing

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:29 am

I received a letter n form yesterday from treasury solicitirs.

In this letter HO representatice said that i am instructed that u were granted student visa on 27 august 2013.The calim is therefore now academic.So it should be widrawn.On that basis I would invite you to widraw ur claim on the terms set out in the attached consent order.If u agree with the terms of the order please sign n return it to me as soon as possible.

Before this i allowed 2 time extensions as well.i m worried now.
What do u think guys?Should i sign this form r not?

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:21 pm

hi guys:
Just to update here.... after giving them 3 (21 days) extensions for acknowledgement of service....today i receive a bundle of (AOS). Finally they have filed a bundle and ready to go in court......i was not expecting this as thought they would settle this out of court..... so now need to wait more for the outcome...anyways best of luck guys

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 pm

adilzia wrote:I received a letter n form yesterday from treasury solicitirs.

In this letter HO representatice said that i am instructed that u were granted student visa on 27 august 2013.The calim is therefore now academic.So it should be widrawn.On that basis I would invite you to widraw ur claim on the terms set out in the attached consent order.If u agree with the terms of the order please sign n return it to me as soon as possible.

i would suggest you not to sign this form... as this will stop the JR...." the claim is academic now" ha ha ha what a hilarious reason by home office...according to my knowledge you have been given a student visa so they believe that your intension is only to be granted a further leave.... and they have no right to force you to withdraw the claim.. as this is your choice to extend the leave through tier 4 while your JR is in process as you want to stay legal.... becazzz if JR wouldn't decide in your favor then the period spent during this proceeding would be consider illegal so in order to be safe that is the reason for taking tier 4 extension or this could be a reason also that if JR goes against you then at least you continue your study and finish it and go some where else to start your business.

i hope you got my point

adi786

JR

Post by adi786 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:31 pm

HI Every 1
MR JR what was the reason of ur refusal. Don't worry u will win on the hearing day. I know waiting is time consuming and its a killer but hope for the best

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:28 am

MR_JR wrote:

i would suggest you not to sign this form... as this will stop the JR...." the claim is academic now" ha ha ha what a hilarious reason by home office...according to my knowledge you have been given a student visa so they believe that your intension is only to be granted a further leave.... and they have no right to force you to withdraw the claim.. as this is your choice to extend the leave through tier 4 while your JR is in process as you want to stay legal.... becazzz if JR wouldn't decide in your favor then the period spent during this proceeding would be consider illegal so in order to be safe that is the reason for taking tier 4 extension or this could be a reason also that if JR goes against you then at least you continue your study and finish it and go some where else to start your business.

i hope you got my point

Thanx very much for the answer.
And i got ur point.

I want to ask 1 more thing...As i applied tier 4 leave n i got it......Is this negative point for me in my case?

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Re: JR

Post by MR_JR » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:46 pm

adi786 wrote:HI Every 1
MR JR what was the reason of ur refusal. Don't worry u will win on the hearing day. I know waiting is time consuming and its a killer but hope for the best
hi;
Reason of refusal " No address and landline number or email address of third party on bank letter " even my bank letter says this fund is disposable to uk and it is avalible to me. second reason is " Declaration is not signed by me as it was only signed by third party which is my father"

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 pm

adilzia wrote:
MR_JR wrote:

i hope you got my point

Thanx very much for the answer.
And i got ur point.

I want to ask 1 more thing...As i applied tier 4 leave n i got it......Is this negative point for me in my case?

No i don't think so that it would be a negative point as you could say that i was not sure about the tier 1 visa so i thought to continue my studies. same case with me because i also got tier 4 extension during the JR and i got it....i think that's the reason they have not consider out of court settlement because i observe in most cases they agree on out of court settlement.

destiny88

Post by destiny88 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi Guys

If we send Pre Action Protocol to UKBA , Will they send any acknowledgement receipt to us? if they so same , in how many days they do it?

plz answer.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:49 am

destiny88 wrote:Hi Guys

If we send Pre Action Protocol to UKBA , Will they send any acknowledgement receipt to us? if they so same , in how many days they do it?

plz answer.
They dont send any acknowledgement letter and mostly they dont give any response in respect of pre action protocol letter.

Basra

Hey

Post by Basra » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 am

@AdilZia,
There must be mention last of for reply in PAP,They will reply with in that period,most of the times they do not reply,You should prepare your case for Judicial Review,as soon as the mention reply period will finish you should file your case in high court for judicial review....Thats the way you can save your time...Do not wait for their reply,,,Even i would say they do not bother to reply.....I hope it will helpful for you,rest of your Solicitor will give you good advice...Thank you

adi786

Letter

Post by adi786 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:47 pm

HI
Agree with BAsra its just a time waste because they dont bother to reply.

@ basra what happened to your case as 27 Sep been gone did u heared any thing. I m still waiting after 3rd :9 extension the last day was 23 Sep
Such awful service
Gud luck to all of us :)

Basra

Post by Basra » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:01 pm

@Adi786'
I did,nt received any reply from them,, Yes you are right 21 days completed at 27 september still I am waiting for reply,
my solicitor just gave me a letter from Treasury Solicitors which they said According to court rule UKBA will submitt their answer....thats it.
Yes waiting is really slow killer....let see what Allah has stored for us...wait n wait

hey

Post by hey » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:21 am

Basra wrote:@Adi786'
I did,nt received any reply from them,, Yes you are right 21 days completed at 27 september still I am waiting for reply,
my solicitor just gave me a letter from Treasury Solicitors which they said According to court rule UKBA will submitt their answer....thats it.
Yes waiting is really slow killer....let see what Allah has stored for us...wait n wait
Yes you are right they r so slow. I paid hearing court fees about 2 weeks ago then no reply. Still good that without UKBA reply at least judge has looked in to my case and decided to give permission for full hearing. What else can we say!

Thanks guys

hey

Post by hey » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:07 am

MR_JR wrote:hi guys:
Just to update here.... after giving them 3 (21 days) extensions for acknowledgement of service....today i receive a bundle of (AOS). Finally they have filed a bundle and ready to go in court......i was not expecting this as thought they would settle this out of court..... so now need to wait more for the outcome...anyways best of luck guys
Hi Mr JR, that's really unexpected😱. So court told you about this or UKBA sent u any communication about this? Did court asked for hearing process fees? Thanks

MR_JR
Newly Registered

Post by MR_JR » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:19 pm

hey wrote:
MR_JR wrote:hi guys:
Hi Mr JR, that's really unexpected😱. So court told you about this or UKBA sent u any communication about this? Did court asked for hearing process fees? Thanks
Yes that's really annoying.....Nobody told me about this as when (AOS) has served upon you that means the defendant is ready for court...... Now i am waiting for court decision to accept or reject my case because after (AOS) the case is then forwarded to a single judge to conclude that case is strong enough to be in court for further proceeding....So when i will receive the case acceptance letter then i will submit fees and then i'll be given hearing date...

hey

Post by hey » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:08 pm

@ mr JR

Then again don't know Howlong they will take to give hearing date and when !!!

Basra

Hey

Post by Basra » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:48 pm

@all..
I received a letter from Treasury Solicitors for 21 days extention,its first time they ask for this,Let see what will happen in these days,,