ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Longbattle

Judicial review

Post by Longbattle » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:32 am

Hi im here to share my long battle for visa n need important advice from gurus.
Here is my time line
Applied jan 2014
Refused in march 2014
Appeal ft hearing in april refused based on 3 hrs .
Applied ut refused in july
Applied fresh application refused again in 2015.
With bo right of appeal.
Then filed AR n pap refused .
Filed paper appeal for judicial review accepted in december last year .
The judge gave a decision the case is argumental and gave time to ho 35 days for submit defend but ho didnt submit anything then received court hearing in july .but still home office didnt submit any reply.
I know this information is not enough but whats ur understanding in my case what will be the outcome.
Thanks

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Judicial review

Post by sm12 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:52 pm

Can you provide more details about your case? What was the reason?

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Hi,
The reason case worker was not satisfied with the investment and wasnt reflect from the bank account and cw overlooked my documents. He didnt give me any points for the funds . As i showed half investment and half in the personel account . My main business is business consultant and i showed half investment in y ccompany .

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi,
The reason case worker was not satisfied with the investment and wasnt reflect from the bank account and cw overlooked my documents. He didnt give me any points for the funds . As i showed half investment and half in the personel account . My main business is business consultant and i showed half investment in y ccompany .

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:11 am

So does your bank account show the transaction?

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:15 pm

As a "business consultant" your opening post is very very unclear. If you wrote your application at that level it is clear why you have spent the last 2.5 years in legal battles instead of running your business. Why don't you share the details with the forum in a -clear- way so you can actually be helped?

Longbattle

Home office want to settle case outside

Post by Longbattle » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:47 am

Hi
My court hearing for judicial review in few days but ho want to settle case outside the court .dont know what to do its a good sigh or not very very confused pls give ur important advices thx

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 am

M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

seasky
BANNED

Re: Home office want to settle case outside

Post by seasky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:23 am

Longbattle wrote:Hi
My court hearing for judicial review in few days but ho want to settle case outside the court .dont know what to do its a good sigh or not very very confused pls give ur important advices thx
You have been told before to give the forum clear and proper information so that the forum can give you advice. You have not. As a business consultant you must be very good at giving clear information.

I have no idea what "settle outside court" means in a visa context. They will give you half a visa? Again you give no details so don't expect proper advice

(saying that in your case I would settle... whatever that means... )

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:35 pm

What sort of information do u need . As i told tht ho want to settle outside the court so here the only thing i want to know what ill be the outcome in this situation . I cant put the whole decision letter here with my personel details . So if anyone help me here to answer this single line i would be greatful n if not then also thx

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Longbattle wrote:What sort of information do u need . As i told tht ho want to settle outside the court so here the only thing i want to know what ill be the outcome in this situation . I cant put the whole decision letter here with my personel details . So if anyone help me here to answer this single line i would be greatful n if not then also thx
Again longbattle, you don't give any details about your case so you cannot expect smart answers.

Of course you can share the main points of the letter without the personal details, it is done on the forum everyday.

settle out of court means both sides retract the case before the judge decides and agree on something. What is that are they agreeing to? You get your visa? you don't get your t1e visa but you can get another visa?

(are you really a business consultant with your writing style?)

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:43 am

Hi
Thanks for your reply mr seasky. Im not here to show my to show my writing style and english skills etc . Whatever i wanted to know only that point i hv mentioned over . So if u pls just give ur best opinion according to the question thn everyone would be gf to u if thts ur nature to fight personelly then u hv no right to share ur views in this forum n reason to share my question here to ask from the people like cpmlkhan mr olaskuammi not like u thx aw

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:20 am

Thanks for your reply mr seasky. Im not here to show my to show my writing style and english skills etc . Whatever i wanted to know only that point i hv mentioned over . So if u pls just give ur best opinion according to the question thn everyone would be gf to u if thts ur nature to fight personelly then u hv no right to share ur views in this forum n reason to share my question here to ask from the people like cpmlkhan mr olaskuammi not like u thx aw
My opinion is to settle. Not that I know what the settlement is about becasue you have not shared any details but you asked my opinion and now u have it.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:19 pm

It would be useful to know if u settled with HO and what were the terms

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Longbattle wrote:Hi im here to share my long battle for visa n need important advice from gurus.
I know this information is not enough but whats ur understanding in my case what will be the outcome.
Thanks
No understanding. No cogent information. Impossible to say.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:11 am

Hi respected members .
My question is anyone received visa after home office withdraw the case and want out of court settlement agreement in judicial review.
Thanks

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:17 am

My understanding is u have legally been fighting your t1e visa application which was originally declined.

Out of court settlement means just that, both sides reach agreement instead of risking whatever the judge decides. So to answer ur question it is whatever you negotiate with HO. The negotiation could be 'here is ur visa get going' or 'we agree to let you send in a fresh application' or anything else.

Very curious what ur visa status was for last 2.5 yrs

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi mr seasky it seems like you the only person following me here . Thts greats .
If u know that much knowledge you should know if any person apply jr what status they have .
Anyways i have been out from section 3c. So my status was overstayer until i ill win this case. So as far as i know if home office want out of court settlement most likely they grant visa. Or discreatinary leave. I never heard thtat they asked for fresh application.
What my understanding is if they withdrew ther appeal it means they accepted they got the wrong decision and jr courts are completly different from ft and ut.
And one suggestion for you those people are fighting cases for long time you should appreciate them and encourage them . Because your way of informing people is very rude sorry to say .
Thanks

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Longbattle wrote:Hi mr seasky it seems like you the only person following me here . Thts greats .
If u know that much knowledge you should know if any person apply jr what status they have .
Anyways i have been out from section 3c. So my status was overstayer until i ill win this case. So as far as i know if home office want out of court settlement most likely they grant visa. Or discreatinary leave. I never heard thtat they asked for fresh application.
What my understanding is if they withdrew ther appeal it means they accepted they got the wrong decision and jr courts are completly different from ft and ut.
And one suggestion for you those people are fighting cases for long time you should appreciate them and encourage them . Because your way of informing people is very rude sorry to say .
Thanks
I don't encourage anyone to waste almost three years of their lives on a visa battle when they could have gotten the visa application better in the first case. Or reapplied better (were both your applications rejected because caseworker did not look correctly at the bank accounts?) From what little you say it seems it was quite a minor issue that you were rejected for.

You constantly ask this forum for what outcome to expect but you share almost no pertinent details so how can we help. Another thing that clearly surfaces up is that you applied for running a business consultancy yet your writing level is of a young teenager, maybe HO rejected you for the fact you are not a serious entrepreneur (anyway a real entrepreneur would not waste three years sitting around)

I no little of overstaying but aren't you supposed to leave the UK while continuing your legal battles from abroad (again I don't know the rules on that...?

I'll make another prediction (why not you give no information at all of use) HO will settle and immediately grant you a British passport and a knighthood. good luck

Lastly my revised recommendation

Longbattle

Papper appeal accepted in jr and home office withdraw case b

Post by Longbattle » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi
My papper appeal accepted home office missed deadline of submission bundle and before few days of hearing home withdraw the case from court and agreed the out of court settlement .
My question here is what are the chances to get visa or they come again with new objection.
Thx

seasky
BANNED

Re: Papper appeal accepted in jr and home office withdraw ca

Post by seasky » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:52 am

You continue to post absolutely no details and expect an answer. Why start a new thread, on same issue, with even less details?

What was agreed in out of court settlement?

As for ur request to guess the chances of a situation that we don't have any details I ran a computer simulation and here are the results:

A.16.317%
B. 78.11213232%
C. You will receive a British passport right away

It's definitely one of the above. If you want I can continue running the simulation and it will hone down to one of the three for sure!

(Some trolls need feeding)

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:56 am

vinny wrote:M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Longbattle

Post by Longbattle » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi
Seasky thanks for your reply can u pls give me ur email i ill send you all details.
Thx

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Seasky thanks for your reply can u pls give me ur email i ill send you all details.
Thx
I am not sending you my email. You should share with the forum so you can get good answers AND the forum can learn from your curious case.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:35 pm

seasky wrote:
Thx
I am not sending you my email. You should share with the forum so you can get good answers AND the forum can learn from your curious case.
+100 seasky
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.