ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial Review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Longbattle

Judicial Review

Post by Longbattle » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi
Adilzia i am in a situation u were in 2years back.home office withdrawn my case before hearing 2days before ftom judicial review. So can u pls tell me if they withdrawn appeal they will come with new refusal or only grant visa.
Thanks in advance

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: Judicial Review

Post by adilzia » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:07 am

Longbattle wrote:Hi
Adilzia i am in a situation u were in 2years back.home office withdrawn my case before hearing 2days before ftom judicial review. So can u pls tell me if they withdrawn appeal they will come with new refusal or only grant visa.
Thanks in advance
Basically they will make a new decision on your application.But Normally they will focus on the previous refusals points.

In our case some info was missed from our bank letters.after JR withdrawal they requested new bank letters from us.And after that HO verified our letters and few more things from our banks in pakistan.After these checks they issued visas.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:57 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:58 pm

noajthan wrote:To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
User 'longbattle' already has a substantial thread/topic.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 11325.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.