ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial Review urgent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rocky007
Newly Registered

Judicial Review urgent

Post by Rocky007 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Luckily I won my appeal saadly My friend dint get appeal right so she went for Judicial Review. I had a few doubt, Her lawyer has submitted JR bundle in june and then home office submitted bundle in november. However her lawyer is telling to submit a new amended bundle with more evidence and supporting documents to increase chances of winnning. Now she says that in new grounds we shall request for appeal rights in JR because If you win JR the judge can only ask for reconsideration. however if you win appeal u may directly get visa. All I want to know is. Is this entire story true or just a fairy tale by her lawyer. can u request right of appeal in Jr? and Can u get visa if u win appeal without reconsideration i.e. straight away?

PKBD

Re: Judicial Review urgent

Post by PKBD » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Hi Rockey
Very good to hear that you have won your appeal. Congratulations!
Ijust want to know that why you got deception? Did you used any document or proof which was false according to HO?
Which solicitor you hired for you apeal case?
Thanks

Rocky007
Newly Registered

Re: Judicial Review urgent

Post by Rocky007 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:34 pm

hi
I had hired farani Javid taylor solicitor. I had not submitted any false document it was mistake of home office case worker in searching the FSA register. sadly there are so many people viewing but none to help me solve my doubts..