ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Fund for 90 days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ahmd_64

Maintenance Fund for 90 days

Post by Ahmd_64 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Hi Friends,

I read policy but could not understand about the maintenance funds requirement. It just says £945 for main applicant.
I am going to apply in end of May. I have two dependents.
How much will be maintenance fund for 90 days ?
Second my wife and Son coming from Back home after 14 months. They lived out of UK.
Will there be any issue of their extension ?

Thanks to all.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Maintenance Fund for 90 days

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Ahmd_64 wrote:Second my wife and Son coming from Back home after 14 months. They lived out of UK.
Will there be any issue of their extension ?
Thanks to all.
Should not be an issue for an extension provided they still have valid visas. However, unlikely your dependents will qualify for ILR with you as the recent change to absence limits for PBS dependents means any absence of 180 days or more breaks continuity of residence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.