ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

max absence days allowed for Dependant under Tier 1 Entrepr

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

scrat
Newly Registered

max absence days allowed for Dependant under Tier 1 Entrepr

Post by scrat » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 pm

what's the maximum amount of days allowed for a dependant to be out of the country under Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?
so basically how many days can a dependant be out of UK in one year?

thaaanks :)

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: max absence days allowed for Dependant under Tier 1 Entr

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:16 pm

No restriction for dependents

shanybaba1974
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shanybaba1974 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:17 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:No restriction for dependents

cpmlkhan,
are you sure there is no restriction of stay for dependents, I thought its maximum 180 days of absence in one year, can you please guide us all if you have any evidence?

scrat
Newly Registered

Post by scrat » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:54 pm

@shanybaba1974 I asked my lawyer today and he mentioned that there's no restrictions. unfortunately, I couldn't find any documents issued by home office to explain this further. Reason for that is that simply theres no restriction. However, if you were to be outta the country for more than six months, you might need to convince the UKBA that your home with your partner is where your home is. meaning if you work somewhere else, you're still married, and your home address in the application is the home you guys consider home. as in your marriage is genuine and when you're in the UK, you are both living in the same house.

hope this helps

confused90

Post by confused90 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Is there a restriction of 180days on main applicant?

Is there any sort of flexibity on this? As I need to travel quite a bit for my business purpose.

I entered UK in March 2013, does the 12 month period start from then? Or from the period I leave out of UK first?

Thank-YOu

scrat
Newly Registered

Post by scrat » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Max days allowed to be out of the UK for the main Applicant is 180 days both business and personal together as far as i know. I found this out a few months ago but am not 100% sure. so don't want to give a bad advise. most of these questions can be answered if you read the UKBA website rules and regulation and also the application guidance. https://www.gov.uk/visas-immigration