ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advice in Adding Individual Enterpreneur as a Team

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Smartpen

Need Advice in Adding Individual Enterpreneur as a Team

Post by Smartpen » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi All,

Right now I am on Entrepreneur visa (£50K)

I have applied entrepreneur visa under £50K route with team, Unfortunately my business partner received visa in just one month (June 2013) and i got rejected then I appealed. due to delay of my appeal then he left with me and opened another solo business but soon he left I won the appeal and received bio-metric after 5 months (July 2014). since then I have been doing genuine business.

now one of my close friend recommended a solo £50K entrepreneur (who is in the same business, but not yet started. who got visa in March 2014) to form a entrepreneur team do business together. After meeting that person and checking credibility skills even I am interested to join him in to my company. But this person have a dependent?

Here my questions are: 1. If I join him in to my company Do I face any problem at the time of extension?
2. Does it effect to my company credibility (in the form of resigning old director and adding new director)?
3. Will my visa get any problems while he having dependent? His dependent staying in UK from his PSW.
4. I don't want to open a new company. I want to add him into my Company because I already spend some investment.
5. If it is possible then how can I apply for an extension where I have 4 months more than him?

Could you please suggest me.

Advance Thanks.

Regards,
Smart

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Need Advice in Adding Individual Enterpreneur as a Team

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:30 pm

@ Smartpen, to answer your questions;

1. If I join him in to my company Do I face any problem at the time of extension?

Answer: Yes, you wont be able to use the same 50k funds and 2 full-time job creation to get points during extension as both of you didn't get visa together as entrepreneurial team member. If you want to be able to use the same 50k funds and 2 full-time job creation to get points during extension, then both of you will have to resubmit a fresh application as a team member.

2. Does it effect to my company credibility (in the form of resigning old director and adding new director)?

Answer: You can add as many director as you like to your company, but you will only be able to apply for extension on your own by meeting the full requirement of 50k investment and 2 full-time job creation on your own.

3. Will my visa get any problems while he having dependent? His dependent staying in UK from his PSW.

Answer: If you decide to re-apply together as entrepreneurial team member, then no problem with either member having their own dependant as long as the rules are followed.

4. I don't want to open a new company. I want to add him into my Company because I already spend some investment.

Answer: You can't add him with the hope of getting extension together since you were both not team member when you both got your visa. But remember that you can still extend your visa together with your old Entrepreneurial team member if you both decide to work together before the extension. This is because HO have both of you on record as team members.

5. If it is possible then how can I apply for an extension where I have 4 months more than him?

Answer: Not possible to extend together with a new team member that you did not get your visa with in your initial application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Zeeshan raja
Newly Registered

Post by Zeeshan raja » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi,experts need your all help regarding 50k investment for business enterpreneur extension after three years.iam bit confused as my company is services related and in services business it's not possible to invest all 50k in terms of buying furniture computers or to buy any office accessories.
So,where I can invest that money and another thing someone told me that as far as I transferred that £50,000 from my personal account to business account it will consider as your investment because it been given to the business.so it doesn't matter you gonna spend that money or not.bit confused please guide me in this.Thanks

Zeeshan raja
Newly Registered

Re: Need Advice in 50k investment for business enterpreneur

Post by Zeeshan raja » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi,experts need your all help regarding 50k investment for business enterpreneur extension after three years.iam bit confused as my company is services related and in services business it's not possible to invest all 50k in terms of buying furniture computers or to buy any office accessories.
So,where I can invest that money and another thing someone told me that as far as I transferred that £50,000 from my personal account to business account it will consider as your investment because it been given to the business.so it doesn't matter you gonna spend that money or not.bit confused please guide me in this.Thanks
Last edited by Zeeshan raja on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zeeshan raja
Newly Registered

Re: Need Advice in 50k investment for Business enterpreneur

Post by Zeeshan raja » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:41 pm

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:08 pm

@Olasunkanmi

Thank you for your reply. you are 100% right mate. Even my solicitor said same thing.

regards,
Smartpen
Smart

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:09 pm

@Olasunkanmi

Thank you for your reply. you are 100% right mate. Even my solicitor said same thing.

regards,
Smartpen
Smart

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:09 pm

@Olasunkanmi

regards,
Smartpen
Smart

imran10

Post by imran10 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Smartpen, to answer your questions;

1. If I join him in to my company Do I face any problem at the time of extension?

Answer: Yes, you wont be able to use the same 50k funds and 2 full-time job creation to get points during extension as both of you didn't get visa together as entrepreneurial team member. If you want to be able to use the same 50k funds and 2 full-time job creation to get points during extension, then both of you will have to resubmit a fresh application as a team member.

Answer: You can add as many director as you like to your company, but you will only be able to apply for extension on your own by meeting the full requirement of 50k investment and 2 full-time job creation on your own.

Answer: If you decide to re-apply together as entrepreneurial team member, then no problem with either member having their own dependant as long as the rules are followed.

Answer: You can't add him with the hope of getting extension together since you were both not team member when you both got your visa. But remember that you can still extend your visa together with your old Entrepreneurial team member if you both decide to work together before the extension. This is because HO have both of you on record as team members.

Answer: Not possible to extend together with a new team member that you did not get your visa with in your initial application.

Hi,
i applied alone and my friend applied with his partner and he is no more working with him, can we do a business together and the investment is 50k from my side and 50k from his side?
Can we use two companies in 1 business and apply individual on the extension time?

Imran

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi Imran,

Sorry Imran I don't know exactly....
you need to wait until experts give you answer.

thanks,
Smart