ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice urgent!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wpuk2013

Need advice urgent!!

Post by wpuk2013 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:50 am

Hi All,

Me & my partner is looking to apply tier-1 entrepreneur visa (£200K- outside UK) before end March 2015. My business plan is to go for bookkeeping & accountancy firm and his BP is open coffee, bakery and restaurant shop. I'm an ACCA member & my partner also has two master degrees from UK. Both of us have UK experience in our field.

Both BP looks good, my plan is lacking market research, also as service based activity initial investment requirement is very low, most of the expenses are coming from operation (staff salary). I have backed up my source of revenue by letter of intent from prospective UK clients. His market research look goods but need final touch on product costing & budget.

We are running out of time, which BP we should opt? Both of us highly qualified, can we go for coffee, bakery and restaurant shop? If so, how it’s going to look from home office prospective? Pls advise us!

Thank you.

kuma99
Newly Registered

Re: Need advice urgent!!

Post by kuma99 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:07 am

I am not an expert but Bookkeeping and accounting seems more practical business as your have qualification and experience in the field.

wpuk2013

Re: Need advice urgent!!

Post by wpuk2013 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:14 am

kuma99 wrote:I am not an expert but Bookkeeping and accounting seems more practical business as your have qualification and experience in the field.
Thanks Kuma,

Yes, we would like to go for Bookkeeping & accouting BP, but how can we justify investment requirement which is very low (max £30-£40K) in our case, balance will be part of operating expenses which will indirectly covered by operating income!