ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advise on Bank Letter Sample

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Majid12
Newly Registered

Need Advise on Bank Letter Sample

Post by Majid12 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Hi there
I have my personal bank account in pakistan and I will highly appreciate, if any senior will advise the bank letter is alright. Moreover, I will request to Zimba, please check my letter and if any mistake then i will make changes as soon as possible.

I have highlighted two of paragraphs. Please advise me i need to write both paragraphs in bank letter or i need to write just first highlighted paragraph in bank letter.

Thanks

18th August 2016

CONFIDENTIAL
For the attention of the Home Office

In regards to the application of Mr [Name] for Entrepreneur status in the United Kingdom:

I have the consent of [name] to share these findings with the Agency. I will confirm the contents of this letter to the Agency at their request.

Mr. [name/s] has Pakistan Rupees () equivalent £ () available for investment in the United Kingdom on deposit with this financial institution.

The applicant has the following amount of money IN THEIR OWN NAME available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom [£ ].

The applicant has the following amount of money available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom, held in this institution under the names of

Account Holder Details

Name:
Account No:-
Branch Code:-
Bank Name:-
Home Address:-
Tele:-
CNIC No:-
CNIC Issue Date:-
CNIC Expiry Date:-
Place of Issue:-

I am not aware of [name of the funds holder] having promised to make that money available to any other person.

This bank is regulated by State Bank of Pakistan.
If you require any further information regarding the above matter, please do not hesitate to contact us as we will be more than happy to assist you.

xxxxx
Branch manager
Contact No:-
Email:-

zimba
Mood:

Re: Need Advise on Bank Letter Sample

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:12 am

This is pretty much the letter from Annex E of the Tier 1E guide. However if your bank is not regulated by FCA, you need to show that money can be transferred to the UK.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice