ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Guidance for UK tier-1 Entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mypatel10
Newly Registered

Need Guidance for UK tier-1 Entrepreneur visa

Post by mypatel10 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:38 pm

Hello sir/madam,
I am the main applicant for this visa. I first apllied on 24th April 2014, which was the last date of my Psw visa. On 14th May 2014, I got a refusal letter saying that my maintenace for 90 days was down few times (they were right, that was our fault I admit) and the statemant for the fund was not valid because there isnt main applicant's name on it and not account number as well. [Yes, I know the problem and that is: First thing, it was a joint account between me and my husband. I received £54,000 on 22nd April 2014. On 23rd April my husband went to the Lloyds bank, requested for the original statement. They told that thay could give the original by the post only which thake 4-5 working days. But as I got no time to wait that much long, he requested again to do so. They gave him a printed statement with a stamp which was totally unreadable; so he told them again to stamp which could be readable and having my husband's name on it and there wasnt account number( who is paying for such a silly mistake of the BANK..????) as well. They stamp it again...., which we sumitted finally. we realised these after we submitted the file :( :( :( .]
54429statements.jpg
Lloyds banks statement
54429statements.jpg (99.97 KiB) Viewed 934 times
On the refusal, we did appeal on the basis that they didn't study our documents properly and with all the original statements....And the Home Office gave us a hearing date of 30Th January 2015. Now judge has reserved her decision saying that she will tell us through a letter by post within 14-21 days. But my barriester requested the judge if we can put a fresh application before the decision come to us and she also told the barrister that 'ya if your clent wish to put a fresh application then they can'.

Now the problem is I have already invested £10,000 in the existed company (a coffee shop in Redditch), in which I am a marketing director with 35% share holder. I didn't know that i might have a chance to put again a fresh application, so I didnt maintain £1500 for 90 days. But in my saving account I have £44,531.
So my questions are....
1. For the fresh application, again we have to show £50,000 fund into my account?
2. Can I show £1500 and Fund 50K together in my saving account, which is the only account which I can use for £1500 maintenence for three months period ?
3. I invested £10,000 in the company on 28th April, 2014. So, I have to invest again into the company or not?
4. Who can properly guide me on this matter of a fresh application?

mypatel10
Newly Registered

Re: Need Guidance for UK tier-1 Entrepreneur visa

Post by mypatel10 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Please, can someone help me? I have just 10 days more....it's very urgent...

thinkbig4all

Post by thinkbig4all » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:27 pm

sorry to hear that
Last edited by thinkbig4all on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thinkbig4all

Post by thinkbig4all » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:35 pm

sorry to hear that..... its better to wait for court decision....

you can do fresh application with in 28 days after you use all your court options. but remember this time you will be having no right of appeal. so its better use all your options first. keep maintenance in another account from now. and try to run your business, it will help if want to do fresh application in case.

still you have plenty of time so do prepare your self for all situations. you can delay your process in courts. upper tribunal , court of law. etc....

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:06 am

I refrain from making any comments on what happened to your previous application documents you used to prove you have funds or access to funds did not apparently have enough details as policy says.

for the 2nd application few things that I can think of
selling Coffee(shop) as a business is not a qualifying business if we talk 50,000 and PSW route.(this may not have been brought up duration your last application given objections may have been more credible evidence to them to refuse your 1st application, be careful this time)
new companies are not entertained as proof of business as you know there has been a change in policy in July last year
under their guidance you can use the invested money as a proof of funds in that case you should speak to your accountant or lawyer for acceptable proof for the investments.

and try not to make mistakes specially the same mistakes that you earlier made

wish you best of luck with all that
thanks,

mypatel10
Newly Registered

Post by mypatel10 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Thank you friends for your opinion...