ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NET CREATION OF JOBS IN EXISTING BUSINESS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

NET CREATION OF JOBS IN EXISTING BUSINESS

Post by nasiaziz » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:47 am

Hi
I got my visa back in october 2013 with my partner by registering a new company.but from april 2015 we same
Entrepreneur team partners joined an aleady existing business as directors and closed down the previous company
We invested 50k into this new business as a share capital
And are employing people.
My question is do i need to inform HO about this change.
We are working at level 4.
Another question is the company we took over had a few part time employees more like trainees only whos jobs were finished before the date we took over according to HO guidance policy we should create net jobs..so do you think me and my partner being on payroll cover the jobs which were terminated before we joined the business and on top we have recruited 2 new people. Would they consider the hours me and my partner work equivalent to the hours worked by the trainees or employees who were part time in the last year before we joined the business or do i have to hire people first to cover those lost jobs and then on top of them create more new jobs.
Thanks

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Re: NET CREATION OF JOBS IN EXISTING BUSINESS

Post by nasiaziz » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:49 am

Please anyone whos an expert or been through same situation answer will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance

julesxander
Newly Registered

Post by julesxander » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:41 pm

I would suggest that you contact Home Office with these questions, either by phone or letter.

If you are contacting them on the phone, make sure you write down the date/time of your call.

The staff there are still confused over this T1E policy, they may request to give you a call back to discuss with someone with better knowledge of the policy.

Thanks

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:46 pm

No need to inform ukba about new business. But at time of extension you need to attach everything. Regarding employee, technically you should create additional jobs. As the jobs or job vacancy still there when you took over.

If you want to check with ukba then do it under freedom of information. As you will get pdf or in writing reply.
nasiaziz wrote:Hi
I got my visa back in october 2013 with my partner by registering a new company.but from april 2015 we same
Entrepreneur team partners joined an aleady existing business as directors and closed down the previous company
We invested 50k into this new business as a share capital
And are employing people.
My question is do i need to inform HO about this change.
We are working at level 4.
Another question is the company we took over had a few part time employees more like trainees only whos jobs were finished before the date we took over according to HO guidance policy we should create net jobs..so do you think me and my partner being on payroll cover the jobs which were terminated before we joined the business and on top we have recruited 2 new people. Would they consider the hours me and my partner work equivalent to the hours worked by the trainees or employees who were part time in the last year before we joined the business or do i have to hire people first to cover those lost jobs and then on top of them create more new jobs.
Thanks

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Hi thanks for reply.
In policy it says any jobs that has been lost will not be awarded any points..so i still have two employees from last year who are still working so i assume by saying that jobs whichas been lost would be the ones which we would lose after joining. But after we joined no one has left yet and on top i have created new two jobs. And the question that there was still vacancy when we joined that vacancy was filled by me and my partner.they were not full time workers but more like on and off and not working many hours.one of them quit in january 2015 second two left in march but they didnt work any hours in march and feburary.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:52 pm

How do i contact homeoffice can someone give me an email for freedom of speech.
Thanks