ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new application help.....

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

buntyz

new application help.....

Post by buntyz » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:11 pm

if you reapply after refusal will you still allowed to work or not until ur get decision of new application.

zimba
Mood:

Re: new application help.....

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:24 am

If your visa was not valid when you lodged the new application (out-of-time application), you are NOT allowed to work as you had no right of work to begin with (and if you had any under section 3C it immediately ends after you lodge the new application)
However if your visa was valid when you applied for your new application (in-time-application), you can continue to work as usual until your application is decided (usually under section 3C provisions)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

twinklots
Newly Registered

Post by twinklots » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:19 am

zimba88 wrote:If your visa was not valid when you lodged the new application (out-of-time application), you are NOT allowed to work as you had no right of work to begin with (and if you had any under section 3C it immediately ends after you lodge the new application)
Hi Zimba,
Can you please clarify what you mean by NOT allowed to work as a Tier 1 Enterpreneur. Does this mean you are not allowed to continue to run your business or is it just that one should remove himself from the payroll?

It is very unclear In my opinion especially when you are working on your own business

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:33 am

twinklots wrote:
zimba88 wrote:If your visa was not valid when you lodged the new application (out-of-time application), you are NOT allowed to work as you had no right of work to begin with (and if you had any under section 3C it immediately ends after you lodge the new application)
Hi Zimba,
Can you please clarify what you mean by NOT allowed to work as a Tier 1 Enterpreneur. Does this mean you are not allowed to continue to run your business or is it just that one should remove himself from the payroll?

It is very unclear In my opinion especially when you are working on your own business
If you become an overstayer without section 3C (applying an out-of-time application), you lose your right to work. However as you mentioned things could get complicated. I would say do not pay yourself in that period if you are in that situation until you hear from HO.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice