ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Other transactions in bank

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zha29
Newly Registered

Other transactions in bank

Post by Zha29 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Good evening to Everyone
Can someone help me following queries, Granted T1E in Feb. 2014, now my extension is due in June 2014. I am ok in respect of investment 200 K route,

1. My director loan is transferred over the years of more than 2 years on different dates so my question is that that I need to submit the each page of my personal bank statement where such transfer take place and at the time of extension what is the requirement period of personal bank statement. Should I submit last 90 days statement along with only relevant pages of those transactions which shows director loan or I submit complete last 3 years personal statement?

2. What about business bank statement what rules say about that complete 3 years business statement or only last 6 months or 1 year statement?

3. In my personal bank statement apart from director loan transactions can they ask nature of other transactions as well as I have some other transactions as well ?

4. I am on pre April 2014 route as I been granted visa in Feb. 2014, my employee start date is from Dec. 2014 till todate on full time basis which covers more than 24 months . So I am ok for job creation?

Please clarify with thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Other transactions in bank

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:37 pm

1. My director loan is transferred over the years of more than 2 years on different dates so my question is that that I need to submit the each page of my personal bank statement where such transfer take place and at the time of extension what is the requirement period of personal bank statement. Should I submit last 90 days statement along with only relevant pages of those transactions which shows director loan or I submit complete last 3 years personal statement?
There is NO such requirement to send personal bank statements for investment. I suggest to send it if your business statements do not show that money came from you with your name.
2. What about business bank statement what rules say about that complete 3 years business statement or only last 6 months or 1 year statement?
There is no such requirement. The guide is clear what needs to be sent !!
3. In my personal bank statement apart from director loan transactions can they ask nature of other transactions as well as I have some other transactions as well ?
No unless it is related to your business.
4. I am on pre April 2014 route as I been granted visa in Feb. 2014, my employee start date is from Dec. 2014 till todate on full time basis which covers more than 24 months . So I am ok for job creation?
Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Zha29
Newly Registered

Post by Zha29 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply can you further specifically guide me the period of statements

Business statments exact period please. And from you reply it means I only give them business statements in which shows dirctor loan transactions coming from my personal bank
And
Secondly I only submit last 6 months personal bank statement?

And One thing since last 3 months and in coming 3 months my business bank shows very nominal transactions as business is not good and whatever business is doing is in cash can they ask about low business transactions

And lastly i change my business nature from original business plan any bad impact?

Your value response pls

Thanks

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:33 am

Read the guidance document bro !!

Zha29
Newly Registered

Post by Zha29 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:37 am

Thanks but if someone can give me link how to find/retrieve pre April 2014 guidance to download; and

any response from last part of my above query i.e low income/transactions in business bank before filing extension application

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:52 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Thanks but if someone can give me link how to find/retrieve pre April 2014 guidance to download; and
You must follow the most recent guide and abide by the most recent rules ! Old guides are useless :?
any response from last part of my above query i.e low income/transactions in business bank before filing extension application
That is up to HO to decide, no one can answer that !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Worth remembering too that guidance is a long way down in pecking order from statutory instruments and immigration regulations.
The map is not the territory.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Zha29
Newly Registered

Post by Zha29 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Thanks for your guidance. Another thing which i want to know is that what about my dependents application, i need to file separate extension form for them as they are living with me, because i read in main applicant they ask detail of dependent as well;

Secondly, my 2 years younger son lost his BRP, so whether i need to apply duplicate BRP before extension or is it ok to file his extension application without BRP

please guide friends

thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Thanks for your guidance. Another thing which i want to know is that what about my dependents application, i need to file separate extension form for them as they are living with me, because i read in main applicant they ask detail of dependent as well;
You need to fill PBS dependant forms for them and pay the IHS. You all apply together
Secondly, my 2 years younger son lost his BRP, so whether i need to apply duplicate BRP before extension or is it ok to file his extension application without BRP
I highly suggest get a new BRP for him before you apply.

Zha29
Newly Registered

Post by Zha29 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Thanks everyone for helping. I am in the process of filling my T1 Ent. Extension Form. In section 2 under the head Immigration History Question D11 on Page 19 is as under:

Have you ever used deception when seeking leave to enter or leave to remain?

My personal Immigration History:

In 2004 i applied from Pakistan on student visa which was refused on the plea that ECO at the time of interview cannot verify my registration detail on university website so he refused my student visa and stating that i used deception and no appeal right was given.

However, at the time of my initial application i was given all this detail on my application. Now my question is that what answer should i given to this question as my opinion i never used deception thats the mistake of University not mine but they can verify it but never bother to did it and refuse my visa on account of deception pls advise.

thanks