ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent Visa be eligible to apply for Tier 1 visa?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chennai987
Newly Registered

PBS Dependent Visa be eligible to apply for Tier 1 visa?

Post by Chennai987 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:33 am

Hi All,

I'm in Tier 4 PBS Dependent visa, would like to know if i will be eligible to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa (200K route).. I'm in need of 2.3 years visa to go for ILR through 10 years stay in UK so not sure if this is the best option if available? It will be much appreciated if anyone can suggest please?

Thanks

noajthan

Re: PBS Dependent Visa be eligible to apply for Tier 1 visa?

Post by noajthan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:29 am

Chennai987 wrote:Hi All,

I'm in Tier 4 PBS Dependent visa, would like to know if i will be eligible to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa (200K route).. I'm in need of 2.3 years visa to go for ILR through 10 years stay in UK so not sure if this is the best option if available? It will be much appreciated if anyone can suggest please?

Thanks
Business proposition?
Track record/expertise?
Business plan?
Finance?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zimba
Mood:

Re: PBS Dependent Visa be eligible to apply for Tier 1 visa?

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:28 pm

You cannot switch to Tier 1E as main applicant in the UK as you are a PBS dependant visa holder. You must apply from outside the UK
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice