ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pending application and visa call in letter for dependent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

riam
Newly Registered

pending application and visa call in letter for dependent

Post by riam » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Hello

I am new to this forum so dont know where to put my question. So pardon me if I have put forth this question at wrong place.

Anyhow my situation is I have applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa switching from psw. My application is still pending. But when I was on psw I also applied for my wife's visa as a dependent. Visa was rejected and I went to appeal now the appeal is allowed and my wife has received call in letter from british high commission to bring her passport alongwith call in letter and the copy of sponsors current valid uk immigration status.

now my question is what should I provide them as my tier 1 application is still pending just have confirmation letter that my visa is submitted. I also have previous brp copy for psw.

Shall I just send my application confirmation letter or wait for the visa decision. Its been more than 4 months since my visa application still no decision. I am in first year of my marriage so want her to be with me ASAP.

Please advise me of further course of action. What can be done? If they give her 6 months visa I am ok with it. Unfortunately even I cant travel back to my home country. Really frustrated with ukba and their application handling approach.

Waiting anxiously for your responses.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: pending application and visa call in letter for dependen

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:17 pm

I like your passion.
"I am in first year of my marriage so want her to be with me ASAP."
You have to submit PSW BRP photocopy and This application acknowledgement letter if still pending.
I am wondering what dates they would have written on her approval.

If you can wait a bit(for decision) that will be much better as you never know with UKBA.If things goes wrong you have to go to court and rest you knwo what I mean .
So better to wait .Thats my suggestion,wait for other opinions.

passion5

Re: pending application and visa call in letter for dependen

Post by passion5 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:37 pm

better discus with a lawyer, u could do or not,,if u do submit ur wife`s passport then you have to provide them with a detailed cover letter with all the circumstances. they could give ur wife a discretionary 4-5 months leave to join u in UK, I hope so,,take an advice from 3-4 different lawyers, but make sure u send a detail cover letter when u submit ur passport as i already said, good luck,,