ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Advice on 10 years Route!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

citizenship
Newly Registered

Please Advice on 10 years Route!

Post by citizenship » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:43 am

hello All,
My current Entrepreneur visa expires in Nov 2015 and I Will complete my 10 years in the UK a month before in Oct 2015. I dont want to renew my Entrepreneur visa and want to go on 10 years Route. Please Advice, would I still show the UKBA what i have been doing in last 3 years since i got Entrepreneur visa OR I would just need to fill the form and mention my previous visa dates?
On the application form they dont ask what you have been doing, all they ask your previous visa dates and passports. I might be wrong, anyone who got any information on this matter please advice. Other thing I dont run any Business at the moment.

PKBD

Re: Please Advice on 10 years Route!

Post by PKBD » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi citizenship

If you fulfil the long residency requirements then , in my opinion, you shouldn't need to show what you have been doing in previous three years. But don't take it very simple , you should contact a solicitor for professional advice.
Wish you Best of Luck.
Thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:51 am

citizenship wrote:hello All,
My current Entrepreneur visa expires in Nov 2015 and I Will complete my 10 years in the UK a month before in Oct 2015. I dont want to renew my Entrepreneur visa and want to go on 10 years Route. Please Advice, would I still show the UKBA what i have been doing in last 3 years since i got Entrepreneur visa OR I would just need to fill the form and mention my previous visa dates?
On the application form they dont ask what you have been doing, all they ask your previous visa dates and passports. I might be wrong, anyone who got any information on this matter please advice. Other thing I dont run any Business at the moment.
Do not breach your visa condition.

Like working for somebody else on NI or even without NI if they catch u than your chances will be almost finished. Show some business activities as well. U have almost 1 year left to complete 10 years.

One of my friend received a letter for interview after 2 years since he got his Tier 1 Enter visa. To check whether he is involved in any business activities or not
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

citizenship
Newly Registered

Post by citizenship » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 pm

thank you zee ali and pk. I think i should concern a lawyer about this.
thanks
Has anyone of you or any of your friend came from pakistan on Tire 1 Entrepreneur visa after few weeks holidays?
Not on heathrow, any other airport they landed on and were they questioned?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:53 pm

[quote="citizenship"]thank you zee ali and pk. I think i should concern a lawyer about this.
thanks
Has anyone of you or any of your friend came from pakistan on Tire 1 Entrepreneur visa after few weeks holidays?
Not on heathrow, any other airport they landed on and were they questioned?[/quote/]

Do not go on holiday. Do not do that mistake

U r left with 1 year to complete 10 years. Do not spoil your future.

I got the impression that u r not trading according to the rule and will be in big trouble on your way back if they question u.

One of my friend completed 9 years and he was stopped by Immigration at Manchester Airport. He was on tier 4 visa. They stopped him , interviewed him (he was working cash in hand and doing 70 hours a week). They still traced all his illegal working than detained him and put him in a flight back to Pakistan. He was basically stupid person who didn't listen to anyone and his point was i travel every year why not this time.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

aravindarun
Newly Registered

Post by aravindarun » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:03 am

hi citizenship
hi hope you are good
have you applied for ILR on ten year route ,hop you got the outcome good with out any complications

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:08 am

aravindarun wrote:hi citizenship
hi hope you are good
have you applied for ILR on ten year route ,hop you got the outcome good with out any complications
This thread is nearly two years old and the OP has not visited the website for two years. Why are you brining back this thread up ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice