ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please update status after HO challenged decision FTT.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sad.1

Please update status after HO challenged decision FTT.

Post by sad.1 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:20 pm

hi please can every one update their status after their appeals been granted but HO challenged the FTT decision.

appeal heard on 7th january.
decision made on 6th february.
determination letter received 7th february.
Ho challenged decision on 17th february.
Tribunal has sent out the letter n 18th but my solicitor hasnt received the decision the letter and ive called the tribunal if the HO got permission to go to the UT, but no news they said the decision is with judge not update yet.

please everyone update their status after their appeals has been challenged by HO.

sad.1

Re: Please update status after HO challenged decision FTT.

Post by sad.1 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:54 pm

that means no one decision has been challenged by HO its only me no one updating their statuses here come on members this will be really helpful for all of us please update your statuses.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Appeal 30thjan
Appeal allowed: 4th feb
Letter receved: 6th feb
Ho challanged : 12th feb
Letter recieved 15th feb

N now waiting........

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:38 am

hi shah05 i have called yesterday to the tribunal they have received the judgement from judge but they havent told me they said they will send it today and you can contact your solicitor for knowledge.
4-02-14 judgement sent from tribunal about teh permission been granted or not.
i am hoping the best outcome.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:19 am

Oh, I am also feeling that soon I will be receiving a letter as well. I will call today and find out what is the status. I will update soon. For you I wish you a very good luck. I hope things are in your favour.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:39 am

I am so much hoping the results will be In my favor so I ll see and I ll update it today too. Well I hope yours one will be just there end of the line and wishing you good luck. No one has updated their statuses in this thread I was expecting a lot of propels will do it but its only you who have provided the information no one else has :(

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:56 am

That probably means we are all waiting... That was a wave of challenge on all allowed appeals on Feb 2014. I hope court makes it clear for HO that there should be a valid reason to challenge decisions... Let's hope for the best... Keep me updated. My appeal allowance decision was challenged later than most of you on 17 Feb. So let's see...

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:39 am

Called Tribunal Today and they said the decision has been taken and it was posted yesterday. They are not aware of the content. I must receive it by today or tomorrow. That might be the case for you either. Please keep us updated as soon as you receive the letter...
Thx

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Hi I have just called and decision hasn't been taken.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:28 pm

hi kingsnothing and shah05 i have called them again today and they have just told me that they can not tell the decision of the judge for about 2 days and i have called my lawyer and they have not received it either so i am hoping they will receive it tomorrow may Allah(SWT) help all of us............i am really sure they have not received the permission to go to UT but lets see whats written in our fate by Allah(SWT).

Jugnooo
Newly Registered

Post by Jugnooo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:48 pm

FTT refuse HO challenge to appeal to the UT.. Feeling excited.... Butttt
Ta phatti..
HO hv 7 days for permission to appeal to UT....

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:57 pm

wow jugno what a relief for you wow i am really really happy to heard about it
can you please share your case with us when did HO challenged the decision ?
when did you received your first determination letter and your case which date it was approved?
really happy to heard something really good wow may Allah(SWT) make it easy for all of us.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Indeed it is a good news. Let's hope for the best.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Shah05 wrote:Indeed it is a good news. Let's hope for the best.
lets see how our decisions will go i hope shah05 they also didnt got the permission to got UT :) in all of us cases

Jugnooo
Newly Registered

Post by Jugnooo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Appeal allowed 4th feb
Ho appeal against dated 16 feb
Got leter 4th march

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:49 pm

jugnooo really happy to hear this can you please tell us what was your refusal points?

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Hi guys

I'm going through the same process

I had my appeal heard at the FTT on 21 October 2013
Received my letter of promogulation on 20 November 2013 saying my appeal was successful/ allowed

HO tried to appeal to UT (letter received 2 December 2013) - and letter saying that their (HO) application to apply to the UT was not allowed was received on 11 December 2013
They did not attempt another application

It is now 12 weeks later and I haven't heard a thing from the HO
FFT says they cant assist as I won the appeal and they informed the HO is now out of their hands and I can only wait

My employer is pressing me for the visa - can someone advise me/ confirm where I can get information to satisfy my employer that I am indeed still able to be in the UK!

My initial application for ILR was Feb 2013 - Now 13 months later and still nothing!

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Aodendal.....can you please share with us your refusal points and you already know that you are not eligible to work after the visa meanwhile you have not received it from HO you carry on and all you can do is to give your employer your solicitor letter stating that your visa appeal was approved and now you are waiting for visa hope this can help. Really happy that HO can turn down by FTT.

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:40 pm

sad.1 wrote:Aodendal.....can you please share with us your refusal points and you already know that you are not eligible to work after the visa meanwhile you have not received it from HO you carry on and all you can do is to give your employer your solicitor letter stating that your visa appeal was approved and now you are waiting for visa hope this can help. Really happy that HO can turn down by FTT.
Hi sad.1 & everyone else!

This is exactly what I have done with my letters from the courts/ tribunals/ HO etc

My case is extremely complicated as I was married to a British citizen - I moved here from South Africa and started up a business that has in the meantime won many awards and is very well known in our area. Ontop of this I have always been part of charity funds raising, the town business association and other associations and organisations - so I am very much a big part of our town and the local area. I also work with local colledges and schools going various classes and training days involving my career - and have also been offered investement to take my business onto our loval high street - this has been a big help in my case!

My husband abandoned me overnight and fled the country with another South African woman to South Africa. Cancelling our house (that served as our business premises), bills, accounts etc before even leaving me - and basically left me homeless. With no warning or signs. I lost everything - luckily Ive been in full time employment ontop of my business as this has helped me to afford all the legal costs involved with the visa - and a divorce ontop of that!

At this stage I had already submitted all my documents for my ILR as you would in a normal married/ spousal situation - but they refused the application as we were no longer together.

I then applied for FLR(O) - "outside the rules of immigration" with the assistant of a case worker, - and this was refused.

I then submitted my appeal to the first tier tribunal, and on 20 November is when I recieved the letter that my appeal was allowed to stay under the human rights act. I went to the first tier tribunal withour representation from a lawyer and I was congratulated by both the judge and the home offce representative for preparing an excellent document package - it was 2 thick folders full and it also included more than 100 letters of support from local bunsiness owners, collegues, clients etc.

I know the HO doesnt like cases allowed inder the HR act - and I know they are trying/ or are not allowing it anymore! Luckily my case was promogulated before the proposed "abolishment" of the HR act took place conserning immigration - so I am very gratefull for that.

All in alll I think it is just about being patient and waiting for it to arrive. Its been a long wait!

Im just a bit worried because as far as I understood via my first application I sent off before my visa expired in Feb 2013 - is that I would be able to work as per the spousal visa as the visa is valid as long as the application was submitted before it expired, which I did - and you can work and carry on as normal until a decision is made and you recieve your visa.
My fault is I thoght it would take about 3 months tops .... were now at 13 months!

Uuugh.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:06 pm

wow you have gone thru from such a hard time but dont worry Allah all the mighty is always there to help his creatures. you can work just present your documents to them that you won the appeal and then you can carry on working really happy to hear that so i hope you will get your visa soon and all of us get some relief as this is really pianful you waiting from 2013 i am waiting since august 2012.....but still going thru with patience and prayer. thanks

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 am

Dear All,
Good news for all of us. In my case FTT has REFUSED the HO application to challenge the decision to UTT. However they have told them they may appeal directly from UTT only if a Point of Law arising from FTT is observed.

Decision:
The grounds contend the judge erred in misconstructing the Immigration Rules and in incorrectly applying the "Evidential Flexibility" policy.

The Judge allowed the appeal to limited extent only. The judge's reasoning is carefully set out in a detailed and thorough determination. The various claimed defects in the application were all found to fall within the terms of the policy or under paragraph 245AA. The judge's conclusions were open to him. The grounds do not identify an arguable error of law.

Permission is REFUSED.

So My appeal was allowed and then HO Challenged and now their challenge request is Refused. Do you have any idea what might happen now?

Will HO usually carry on and ask UTT Directly? I also read somewhere about exhausting the court if I am right. Can anyone advise?

I wish you all good luck and hope you get good news as well...

Hearing Date: 28/12/2013
Decision Date: 06/02/2014
HO Challenge Request: 17/02/2014
HO Challenge Refusal: 04/03/2014

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:27 am

sad.1 wrote:wow you have gone thru from such a hard time but dont worry Allah all the mighty is always there to help his creatures. you can work just present your documents to them that you won the appeal and then you can carry on working really happy to hear that so i hope you will get your visa soon and all of us get some relief as this is really pianful you waiting from 2013 i am waiting since august 2012.....but still going thru with patience and prayer. thanks
Thank you.
I cant believe you are waiting since August 2012!!!!!!!! You poor thing! Good luck - thanks for the replies

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:04 pm

@kingnothing, it's a very good news. I think so rIght of appeal process stays the same for both HO AND APPLICANT. they might go to UT directly. But really wish they dont. So we can hope for good. Let's wait and see. I m very happy for u. Keep posting.

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:26 pm

KingNothing wrote:Dear All,
Good news for all of us. In my case FTT has REFUSED the HO application to challenge the decision to UTT. However they have told them they may appeal directly from UTT only if a Point of Law arising from FTT is observed.

Decision:
The grounds contend the judge erred in misconstructing the Immigration Rules and in incorrectly applying the "Evidential Flexibility" policy.

The Judge allowed the appeal to limited extent only. The judge's reasoning is carefully set out in a detailed and thorough determination. The various claimed defects in the application were all found to fall within the terms of the policy or under paragraph 245AA. The judge's conclusions were open to him. The grounds do not identify an arguable error of law.

Permission is REFUSED.

So My appeal was allowed and then HO Challenged and now their challenge request is Refused. Do you have any idea what might happen now?

Will HO usually carry on and ask UTT Directly? I also read somewhere about exhausting the court if I am right. Can anyone advise?

Yes keep us up to date - my timeline and reasons is very similar to yours - but the judge ruled the HO representative could not prove any facts why my visa was refused in the first place - the judge stated that the grounds they used " revealed no arguable material error of law"

Good luck - hopefully we will have our BRP's soon!

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 pm

wow kingnothing really such a big relief for you :) wow yiipppeeeeeee man u r lucky well my letter was sent out on 4th of feb and my solicitor have not received it yet, i am hoping the same results as yours bcoz HO making no sense and they r challenging all the bloody allowed appeals.........court is also not telling me the decision only they are telling me wait till tomorrow we allow 2 days then we would be able to tell you.
KingNothing wrote:Dear All,

Decision:

Permission is REFUSED.