ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please update status after HO challenged decision FTT.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sad.1

Re: Please update status after HO challenged decision FTT.

Post by sad.1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:44 pm

To all,
my solicitor has received the letter today but its really unbelievable and confusing he is not telling me the exact words but he is asking me to visiti him tomorrow.......i am asking him can you please tell me if they have got the permission or not? but he is unable to tell me just asking me to come tomorrow and now i have to spend the whole night in stress somehow he texted me these words.

They have to provide skeleton arguments for reasons with in 21 days. means they (HO) need TO put the submission to tibunal and they have 21 days to do so....and now i have to wait for their arguments to be submitted then judge wil make his decision.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:54 pm

I know this is too tough n stressful. But keep faith. I am also now worried.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi every body and congratulations KingNothing

Apply: 12th december 2012
Refused: 18th feb 2013
Appeal: 12th march 2013
Hearing:10th jan 2014
Appeal allowed: 29 jan 2014
HO appeal against decision: 7th feb
AND STILL WAITING and no news... I dont know why in my case every thing take this much long time
I hope all of us will be successful and FTT dont allowe the HO appeal

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank You for your support. I wish all of us get good news and finish this chaos eventually. God willing and patience... There are always rays of hope...

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm

my dear friend i have applied in august 2012....and i am the one whose stuck for long time now.
even now the awkward moment is this the tribunal sent out the letter to my solicitor and they are saying
they have given 21 days to HO to submit their grounds why this appeal should not allow.
sintiaatm wrote:Hi every body and congratulations KingNothing

Apply: 12th december 2012
Refused: 18th feb 2013
Appeal: 12th march 2013
Hearing:10th jan 2014
Appeal allowed: 29 jan 2014
HO appeal against decision: 7th feb
AND STILL WAITING and no news... I dont know why in my case every thing take this much long time
I hope all of us will be successful and FTT dont allowe the HO appeal

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

hi kingnothing i am really worried now whats really happening because now court sent out the letter to us and telling us that they have asked them for the grounds that why they have appealed against the decision and they have been given 21 days. i never heard of this before.
KingNothing wrote:Thank You for your support. I wish all of us get good news and finish this chaos eventually. God willing and patience... There are always rays of hope...

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Home Office granted permission to go to UT :@ :evil: what an a** holes anyways i will win again insha Allah

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:50 pm

I am really sorry to hear that. I was really hoping for good. But don't worry sad1, once you have gone through this process. And have wOn this time als I m sure u wiill again win it. Do u know on what basis they have challenged further?

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

I am sad to hear that but I am sure that it will end good. Even if you loose the case in UTT you still can make a fresh application. So maybe better to work on that and make a flawless case :)
Shah what happened to your case??

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:06 pm

I am still waiting for my result. I have revived letter on 15th feb and than after no update. But I will update you guys as soon as I will hear something from ft.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Im so sad to hear that. But i believe that our ALLAH will help all of us. Sad, do they mention the date of hearing or reason of appeal? Any thing else in letter?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:00 pm

shah05 i havent got the arguments yet as they have sent out on friday and my barrister just saw the letter and he said the judge who approved them to go UT that judge is actually having no sense and dont know about rules but when we wll go to court then UT will say what type of case have u bring here......................i am hoping positive all the way round and yes i wont apply for fresh application in the same catagory.
but yes date is on 2nd april.
Shah05 wrote:I am really sorry to hear that. I was really hoping for good. But don't worry sad1, once you have gone through this process. And have wOn this time als I m sure u wiill again win it. Do u know on what basis they have challenged further?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:01 pm

yes hearing date is been set out on april 2nd so i am hoping for best insha Allah.
didnt received the grounds yet but lets see what they are going to bark about.

sintiaatm wrote:Im so sad to hear that. But i believe that our ALLAH will help all of us. Sad, do they mention the date of hearing or reason of appeal? Any thing else in letter?

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Ok so under what catagory are you planning to apply?

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:22 pm

Im really curious that home office appeals with the same reasons as the first time or they make new excuses? These are Very stressful days for all of us :? :(

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Sintiaatm, absolutely right. So much stress is here as well.

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Did you appeal based on Rodriguez? HO wants to bring an excuse that Rodriguez is overturned based on a recent case but it is actually leading them to loose most of their cases... Because Evidential Flexibility is still valid, However, courts are more into details to ensure that the documents were not genuinely missed at the time of application...

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:37 am

i just really cant take any stress i just feel like to stop coming on here to stress my out for nothing whatever i written its going to be and its not going to change so why stress ourselves and kill our rest and peace in our lives.....let them do what they really want to do and our Allah(SWT) will make it easy for us if its written tht u meant to be here u r here if its not then no one can change it.thats all i have to say.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:36 am

I wrote here means my side. (wasn't written clearly, my mistake). But ya true. Relax and we will definitely find ways to life.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Hey guys any update so far? I am still waiting for reply from FT.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Shah05 my appeal is on first week of April so I am now not bothering about it I left it to Allah (SWT) hands he is the one who gave me victory before and again he will for sure.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Hey sad1, don't worry. I belive if in 1st attemp u have succeeded so u stand a very high chance to win it again. Give ur best shot in appeal hearing. U know everything what to do. But I will suggest if u have business accounts statement to show business activities take them with you that will definitely help.

I wish you a very good luck and we will all pray for u.

Mean while I will keep posting if any update with my case.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Hi shah05. Im in the same situation and still waiting. Its 32 days that HO appeals :(

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Oh I m thinking to call them again on this Friday if there is any progress. So till that time I will wait.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:11 am

Shah05 tel me how to do it the person I had contact with almost now 19 months do u really think that he will give me work to do? When He already know that I am not having a permanent stay in UK tell me anyone in uk will give you business even now banks starts closing down the accounts and asking for update visas. They just playing up with us now but somehow I managed to get another contract and I am going to work on that. If I got any payment before I go to hearing I ll.
Shah05 wrote:Hey sad1, don't worry. I belive if in 1st attemp u have succeeded so u stand a very high chance to win it again. Give ur best shot in appeal hearing. U know everything what to do. But I will suggest if u have business accounts statement to show business activities take them with you that will definitely help.

I wish you a very good luck and we will all pray for u.

Mean while I will keep posting if any update with my case.