ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLLLZ TELL ME HOW TO PAY EMPLOYER'S NI CONTRIBUTION FOR EMPL

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

legalkhan
Pakistan

PLLLZ TELL ME HOW TO PAY EMPLOYER'S NI CONTRIBUTION FOR EMPL

Post by legalkhan » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:21 pm

HELLO,
IS THERE ANY BODY IN THE FORUM KIND ENOUGH TO TELL ME HOW TO PAY SECONDARY NI CONTRIBUTION FOR THE EMPLOYEE. WE HAVE GOT THE LATTER FROM HMRC. THAT SHOW TWO REFERENCES. PLZZZ SHARE YOUR OPINION HOW TO PAY IT ONLINE OR SIMPLY BANK TRANSFER.

THANKS

attahaas
India

Re: PLLLZ TELL ME HOW TO PAY EMPLOYER'S NI CONTRIBUTION FOR

Post by attahaas » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:22 pm

legalkhan wrote:HELLO,
IS THERE ANY BODY IN THE FORUM KIND ENOUGH TO TELL ME HOW TO PAY SECONDARY NI CONTRIBUTION FOR THE EMPLOYEE. WE HAVE GOT THE LATTER FROM HMRC. THAT SHOW TWO REFERENCES. PLZZZ SHARE YOUR OPINION HOW TO PAY IT ONLINE OR SIMPLY BANK TRANSFER.

THANKS
Why do you keep SHOUTING at the forum members with your full caps posts???? You did the same a week ago here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1096266

It is indecent, unaesthetic, hard on the eyes to read and wrong attitude to write UNNECESSARILY in capital letters!
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:13 pm

If you don't have any answer, then don't just waste your and other people time by writing some thing that is absurd, unnecessarily provocative and out of context. I don't need even to answer you but if you can't help, then simply back off.

Thanks.

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:40 am

legalkhan wrote:If you don't have any answer, then don't just waste your and other people time by writing some thing that is absurd, unnecessarily provocative and out of context. I don't need even to answer you but if you can't help, then simply back off.

Thanks.
It seems like you don't know the difference between "provocative" and "informative". I have simply informed what the internet community around the world considers such writing in all caps. So, no I am not wasting my time and especially others' time here. My post is anything but provocative, on the contrary yours is.

So, if it is "out of context", how should one inform you and let others know at the same time of this nonsensical typing practice on public forums like these???? One would simply respond when it happens (context), that too repetitively. Forum members are supposed to follow some forum decorum while writing their posts, and you are no exception.

Good that you learnt something and didn't reply in all caps. :lol:

Hope you won't disrespect other forum members by shouting/yelling at them again.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!