ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Policy Guidance Changes 6th/April/2014 and Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ENTREPRENEUR83
Newly Registered

Policy Guidance Changes 6th/April/2014 and Job creation

Post by ENTREPRENEUR83 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi All,
Need advice regarding the rules changes on the 6th/April/2014 about the job creation. According to the guidance Version 04/2014; page 18 it states that “ For those applying for the entry clearance or switching into the route from 6th/April/14, the employment must be for at least two separate jobs, and must exist for at least full 12 months each.”

My Question: I applied my application in Jan/13 and got an approval on 08/april/14, Do I come under these changes or not ?

Could someone please advice as I got it all confused and don’t want to mess things up later at extension. I highly appreciate your feedback on the issue or someone could advice me about email contact of UKBA which dealing with the tier 1 queries. Thanks

samaygrg

Re: Policy Guidance Changes 6th/April/2014 and Job creation

Post by samaygrg » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:09 pm

I think as per their wording, Yes, you can have flexibility of numbers / hours of employing people, as you had applied before 6th April, 2013; [As they have not quoted 'people who've successfully got visa after 6th April, 2013'].

Hope what I have perceived, is not wrong.

ENTREPRENEUR83
Newly Registered

Re: Policy Guidance Changes 6th/April/2014 and Job creation

Post by ENTREPRENEUR83 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Thanks @ samaygrg for feedback and taking your valuable time out to answer my query.

I had the same understanding but UKBA has twisted their words which make it complicated which scenario once fall under even in the new guidance 11/2014 they have made the mess of the wording.

Is someone able to share the email address of UKBA where they deal with the tier 1 queries. Just for the safe side I want to confirm it from them (if they answer) so I can share with authentication on the board with other members. Thanks