ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

potential business partner for tier 1 entrepreneur from psw

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dayoa
Newly Registered

potential business partner for tier 1 entrepreneur from psw

Post by dayoa » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 am

Hi all, I'm am looking for a potential business partner for tier 1 entrepreneur from psw to invest in an IT business (I am also willing to join an existing business). I have 25k in my personal account ready for investment and looking to make an application pretty urgently. Please pm me or reply if you are interested or know someone.

Thanks guys[/quote]

mukesh.actuary
Newly Registered

Post by mukesh.actuary » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 am

Hi,

I am interested, but I am unsure if I will be eligible.

I am here in the UK with T2 ICT SHORT TERM STAFF MIGRANT VISA.
I know I can only apply using 50K route in case I have that funding available from VC.
However, is it possible for me to become entrepreneur partner someone like you who is switching PSW to T1 ENT, and then get rid of VC route.

Regards

Mimo2000
Newly Registered

Re: potential business partner for tier 1 entrepreneur from

Post by Mimo2000 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:32 pm

dayoa wrote:Hi all, I'm am looking for a potential business partner for tier 1 entrepreneur from psw to invest in an IT business (I am also willing to join an existing business). I have 25k in my personal account ready for investment and looking to make an application pretty urgently. Please pm me or reply if you are interested or know someone.

Thanks guys
[/quote]
Dear,
I'm looking to a partner with or having 100k pound, would you pls. send me you contact details to contact you for more details.

Mimo2000
Newly Registered

Re: potential business partner for tier 1 entrepreneur from

Post by Mimo2000 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:15 pm

Mimo2000 wrote:
dayoa wrote:Hi all, I'm am looking for a potential business partner for tier 1 entrepreneur from psw to invest in an IT business (I am also willing to join an existing business). I have 25k in my personal account ready for investment and looking to make an application pretty urgently. Please pm me or reply if you are interested or know someone.

Thanks guys
Dear,
I'm looking to a partner with or having 100k pound, would you pls. send me your contact details to contact you for more details.[/quote]