ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refused for director loan agreement.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shroth
Newly Registered

refused for director loan agreement.

Post by shroth » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:08 pm

hi i think i am the most unlucky man in the whole world. my second application is refused as well. my first application is refund for not sending a current appointment report mistakenly by my solicitor and

second application is refused as my accountant did not mention the term the loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
according to HO

Investment Evidence in UK- 0
Registered as Self-Employed or Director - 20
Business Activity at the time of application - 15
Creation of jobs in UK - 20
English Language - 10
Funds Maintenance - 10

Reason for refusal:

As evidence of Investment you have supplied
- A Director Loan Agreement
- Company bank Statements
- Unaudited accounts

The applicant must provide legal agreement between the applicant(in then name that appears on his application) and the company, showing:

1) the terms of the loan

2) any interest that is payable

3) the period of the loan and

4) that the loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.

The documents you have supplied to demonstrate the above do not meet the requirements as specified under Appendix A of the immigration rules because the Director Loan does not appear to be unsecured and subordinated in favor of third-party creditors.

Therefore you have failed to meet the requirements of this paragraph and no points have been awarded.

now i don't know what to do any advice please?

seasky
BANNED

Re: refused for director loan agreement.

Post by seasky » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:12 pm

"now i don't know what to do any advice please?"

Apply again and actually follow guidance.

shroth
Newly Registered

Post by shroth » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:31 pm

seasky wrote:"now i don't know what to do any advice please?"

unfortunately it was my second application

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:39 pm

seasky wrote:"now i don't know what to do any advice please?"

Sorry to know that about 2nd refusal . Have you ever read the Policy Guidance .Your both of the refusals are due not following the guide . I guess both times you were depending on your accountant or solicitor .Did they awarded you investment points on first application . Not sure if you can reapply 3rd time or not wait for senior members to reply on that . Good luck
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:55 pm

So quite unfortunate. You rely solely on your solicitor without checking through, and especially the second time again :roll: . Its going to be a very painful and costly lesson

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:01 pm

This is 100% your mistake, how do you run a business when you dont check the documentations properly. Sorry for being harsh but this is your mistake, you should check every thing properly especially 2nd time.
Try to submit 3rd application, however I am not sure you would be able to do this because your status is now not covered by 3C.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Very sorry to hear about this.

Did your agreement not mention this anywhere, or do you mean it was not in the accounts?

Aab1988

Post by Aab1988 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:55 pm

That's sad but did u send them the same director loan before when u applied for the first application?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Your first application should have proved to you that you need to get to the grips with your application and fire your solicitor.
You do not get another chance to apply as you have been an over stayer beyond 14 days.
hi i think i am the most unlucky man in the whole world. my second application is refused as well. my first application is refund for not sending a current appointment report mistakenly by my solicitor andsecond application is refused as my accountant did not mention the term the loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
according to HO

I disagree. Leaving your future at the hands of an inept solicitor and failure to even read the guide once is the reason why you did not succeed :?
Solicitors are NOT RESPONSIBLE for your application, YOU ARE. Almost 99% of refusals reported here are simply due to failure to read the Tier 1E guide.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:14 pm

zimba88 wrote:Your first application should have proved to you that you need to get to the grips with your application and fire your solicitor.
You do not get another chance to apply as you have been an over stayer beyond 14 days.
hi i think i am the most unlucky man in the whole world. my second application is refused as well. my first application is refund for not sending a current appointment report mistakenly by my solicitor andsecond application is refused as my accountant did not mention the term the loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
according to HO

I disagree. Leaving your future at the hands of an inept solicitor and failure to even read the guide once is the reason why you did not succeed :?
Solicitors are NOT RESPONSIBLE for your application, YOU ARE. Almost 99% of refusals reported here are simply due to failure to read the Tier 1E guide.

Hi zimba so what options will be left in this case . Can he apply in any other different category or reapply for initial leave while in UK .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:29 pm

No. Applying under any category in the UK is only allowed if you have over stayed for less than 14 days.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:36 pm

zimba88 wrote:No. Applying under any category in the UK is only allowed if you have over stayed for less than 14 days.
Don't he get 14 days for AR after 2nd refusal . Please if you can just explain when he become over stayer .

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 pm

No. You become an overstayer when you apply for a 2nd application, that is when your section 3C ends :?

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 pm

zimba88 wrote:No. You become an overstayer when you apply for a 2nd application, that is when your section 3C ends :?

Thanks zimba for clearing that doubt . But he will be able to reapply from home country for initial leave again with the same business and funds has already been invested .

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:12 am

Thats really sad to know. Do not the solicitors show you application before sending? Or people get solely dependant on solicitor as they pay a huge amount of money.
I believe you cannot apply third time while u are in UK.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:14 am

Thanks zimba for clearing that doubt . But he will be able to reapply from home country for initial leave again with the same business and funds has already been invested .
Yes but only if the funds were invested within 12 months of you applying again, otherwise fresh investment funds are required.
For most people, this is not possible as the money is invested over 3 years.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:24 pm

very unfortunate case.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:55 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Yes but only if the funds were invested within 12 months of you applying again, otherwise fresh investment funds are required.
For most people, this is not possible as the money is invested over 3 years.

So it has to be 200k route even the first time was PSW 50k route .

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:39 pm

You are not switching any more when you are outside, so you need at least 200K unless you get 50K from UKTI, seed funds or venture capital firms.

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:59 pm

unefortunate,as i understand This is one line two word ''unsecured'' missing in Director loan all other info and all investment genuinely invested.

Director loan agreement is basically between you and your company. I am not sure.

You don't have much option but i would suggest go for JR which is held by third party Court,not by home office.

If your case is 100% genuine and all rest points awarded,This is minor mistake in my point of view.
You are Lender,100% shareholder and only Director of company ?

JR normally take longer time if you can afford it.But its only best way for you.

I am not expert i am also same boat and in very difficult situation because of an solicitor mistake.
Thanks,

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:31 pm

shroth wrote:hi i think i am the most unlucky man in the whole world. my second application is refused as well. my first application is refund for not sending a current appointment report mistakenly by my solicitor and

second application is refused as my accountant did not mention the term the loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
according to HO

Investment Evidence in UK- 0
Registered as Self-Employed or Director - 20
Business Activity at the time of application - 15
Creation of jobs in UK - 20
English Language - 10
Funds Maintenance - 10

Reason for refusal:

As evidence of Investment you have supplied
- A Director Loan Agreement
- Company bank Statements
- Unaudited accounts

The applicant must provide legal agreement between the applicant(in then name that appears on his application) and the company, showing:

1) the terms of the loan

2) any interest that is payable

3) the period of the loan and

4) that the loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.

The documents you have supplied to demonstrate the above do not meet the requirements as specified under Appendix A of the immigration rules because the Director Loan does not appear to be unsecured and subordinated in favor of third-party creditors.

Therefore you have failed to meet the requirements of this paragraph and no points have been awarded.

now i don't know what to do any advice please?

What have you decided now ? what will be your next course of action ?