ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding in application form

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

snapitbik
Nepal

Regarding in application form

Post by snapitbik » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Dear guru cananyone advise me while filling the application form in section 3 starting from k3 I tick yes which is mandatory and in k4 what should I tick

K4 were any of these investments fund shown as part of your successful application for your last grant of leave

1) yes all of funds were shown in previous application
2. Yes some
3) no none of the fund

My situation in initial application i showed my fund in my personal account not in business account . Then after receiving the visa we transfer in business account through the way of share capital. So please can you help me out

Mahir1108

Re: Regarding in application form

Post by Mahir1108 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Your answer is 3

As you did not show investment in your first application.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:56 pm

You did not show any investment initially (you simply showed you had access to money) So tick number 3
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

businessmanuk
Mood:

Post by businessmanuk » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:38 pm

You DID showed the funds in your personal account to get the visa initially so I think you need to say YES

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:32 am

businessmanuk wrote:You DID showed the funds in your personal account to get the visa initially so I think you need to say YES
Your answer is wrong. The question is asking if the applicant proved their investment in their initial application. You get no points for showing you had funds in your personal account for extension.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice