ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Registration as Sole trader HMRC and with company house

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rockey
Member of Standing

Registration as Sole trader HMRC and with company house

Post by Rockey » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi Every one,

I was refused on the basis of company registration after 11th of July but I was registered as sole trader for the same company before 11th of July ..Home Office did not consider my sole trader registration certificate. Normally there is no date of registration mentioned as sole trader on the HMRC letter , so I dont know how to prove that it was dated before of 11th of July!!

During the filling application form I put both word that I was working sole trader before 11th of July and after 11th of July i am working as director of the company and got registered the company by company house ..

Have you got any idea that can we apply both together same time as sole trader and director of the company with company house registration..?

I think i made a mistake i should have not sent to HO company house registration certificate that was dated after 11th of July!!
As i mentioned i was registered as sole trader before 11th of July so i could send only one HMRC registration letter of sole trader but my mistake i sent both letter.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: Registration as Sole trader HMRC and with company house

Post by Rockey » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:13 pm

wow 30 people have seen so far but not reply!!!
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:57 am

hi any one know regarding that?
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:11 pm

i think no body know about it!!
Best Regards

Rockey

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:17 am

Rockey wrote:Hi Every one,

I was refused on the basis of company registration after 11th of July but I was registered as sole trader for the same company before 11th of July ..Home Office did not consider my sole trader registration certificate. Normally there is no date of registration mentioned as sole trader on the HMRC letter , so I dont know how to prove that it was dated before of 11th of July!!

During the filling application form I put both word that I was working sole trader before 11th of July and after 11th of July i am working as director of the company and got registered the company by company house ..

Have you got any idea that can we apply both together same time as sole trader and director of the company with company house registration..?

I think i made a mistake i should have not sent to HO company house registration certificate that was dated after 11th of July!!
As i mentioned i was registered as sole trader before 11th of July so i could send only one HMRC registration letter of sole trader but my mistake i sent both letter.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance.
I am registered as sole trader and the registration letter has the date and my utr number what sort of letter have u received

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:02 am

Hi Capaccino,

thanks for reply..
HMRC put that date when we request for letter . I told HMRC my company was running since May , as i moved house in the end of July so i requested to change my Home Home address in the end of July, so HMRC sent me a letter which was dated end of the July , as you know they dont put any registration date on it thus way i received a letter that was dated the day when i requested again.

HMRC never put any company or sole trader registration date that is problem so i am worried how to satisfy HO that i was running my business as sole trader before 11th of July except invoices, contracts and advertisements because we need to prove with company registration date..!!?

Thanks
Rockey
Best Regards

Rockey