ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request missing documents back - Done

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

summer69
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Request missing documents back - Done

Post by summer69 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 pm

just a helpful note; since I struggled to get my original university certificate back following my visa decision.

Now there's a very convenient way that you may/may not have know, is using the new UKVI gov site. You can request for the documents as an online request but please makesure you clearly opt-out the option that it's not a withdrawal. I mentioned that on the comments section as well. First request didn't work out within 10 working days and there was another link to remind them with previous request details and original postal references. That worked out well for me and got the certificate back in the sign post within 4-5 days.

link to the gov site section: https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

Please remember to keep a note of all the postal references and above request references which you will need.

Cheers :)

shrikant
Newly Registered

Re: Request missing documents back - Done

Post by shrikant » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:44 am

Thanks a lot for posting this... they havent sent by transcripts either, will chase them up.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:27 pm

HI Shrikanth
What kind of documents we can ask to return if application is under process in COURT
Regards

shrikant
Newly Registered

Post by shrikant » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:04 pm

bizz123 wrote:HI Shrikanth
What kind of documents we can ask to return if application is under process in COURT
Regards
Hi Bizz,
I think you can ask for your passport in case its an emergency and you want to travel but then you would still have problems getting into the country. Did you make an appeal? How long its been?