ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Share certificate evidence documents list

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msree
Newly Registered

Share certificate evidence documents list

Post by msree » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi Zimba

Hope you are doing good.

Could you please post the required documents for the Share share certificate form of investment.
Could you please say where exactly the shares has to be reflected in management accounts
if the company has only one director in that case is the name of person has to be displayed in the shareholders section
Please help me
Thanks much in advance!

zimba
Mood:

Re: Share certificate evidence documents list

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:17 pm

You mean share capital ?? :?
I do not have lists. Many have posted their list of documents here but I strongly suggest against using anyone's document list. Immigration rules are CONSTANTLY changing over time. You MUST read the latest GUIDE as it has ALL the required documents: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur
if the company has only one director in that case is the name of person has to be displayed in the shareholders section
Yes, also remember that share certificates are NOT acceptable form of evidence. Read the guide please.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msree
Newly Registered

Post by msree » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Thanks for your quick response Zimba
Actually if annual accounts are submitted in it that are reflected but in this case it's like submitting management account and investment is done in this period only
So I'm worried how it has to reflect in the management accounts
What is the acceptable format of HO for share investment form
Guidelines are precise
So would love to have a clear idea
Thanks much for your guudnace

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:39 pm

There is no difference between how to display this in annual accounts or management accounts. Also there is NO accounts format as accounts are prepared to statuary requirements.
You simply need to have your name, number shares allocated, value of each share and the date in the accounts NOTES section
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msree
Newly Registered

Post by msree » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Thanks much Zimba