ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Signature on RTI/FPS &Duplicate Payslips

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

business genius

Signature on RTI/FPS &Duplicate Payslips

Post by business genius » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi all
1)I'm trying to find out on policy guidance and Entrepreneur rules regarding where it is mentioned to sign the above documents but couldn't find out.
Can anyone pls mention the relevant section/clause.or mentioned the link.

2)Also I'm bit confused to get Accountant letter for investment and job creation while as per my understanding if someone has acquired Existing business then it is needed while in my case I have started the New Business and I m applying for 2years extension.

3) I have 3 employees from the last 3 months.Do I need to send payslips for all 3 or just 2 for claiming the points(2 have completed the 12months each).

4) one employee is 21 year old and doing the basic job work so I'm paying the minimum wage of that age bracket while other is higher rate.I don't think so there might be any issue/problem.
Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Signature on RTI/FPS &Duplicate Payslips

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:21 pm

1)I'm trying to find out on policy guidance and Entrepreneur rules regarding where it is mentioned to sign the above documents but couldn't find out.
Can anyone pls mention the relevant section/clause.or mentioned the link.
Because such requirement is not in the rules.
2)Also I'm bit confused to get Accountant letter for investment and job creation while as per my understanding if someone has acquired Existing business then it is needed while in my case I have started the New Business and I m applying for 2years extension.
Because such requirement is not in the rules.
3) I have 3 employees from the last 3 months.Do I need to send payslips for all 3 or just 2 for claiming the points(2 have completed the 12months each).
Sending payslips for two should be enough if you cover all 24 months
4) one employee is 21 year old and doing the basic job work so I'm paying the minimum wage of that age bracket while other is higher rate.I don't think so there might be any issue/problem.
Why should there be an issue by following the law ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

business genius

Post by business genius » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Thanks Zimba88 for your prompt reply and now I got clarification.

If signature on RTI/FPS not mandatory then home office can't refuse any application on the basis of no signature on RTI/FPS.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:01 pm

business genius wrote:Thanks Zimba88 for your prompt reply and now I got clarification.

If signature on RTI/FPS not mandatory then home office can't refuse any application on the basis of no signature on RTI/FPS.

....but its good (to avoid any Home Office excuse) to sign the Duplicate Payslips and the printed copy of FPS. It doesn't take you anything

business genius

Post by business genius » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi
I will sign the necessary documents and extra conscious.
I was reading rules as I thought it's mentioned in the rules .

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:13 pm

business genius wrote:Hi
I will sign the necessary documents and extra conscious.
I was reading rules as I thought it's mentioned in the rules .
No, not mentioned in the rules/policy guidance. Your signature (and date with name) will authenticate it, as its not original (printed duplicate)

business genius

Post by business genius » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:22 pm

Hi
I'm sending my Entrepreneur Extension application this week. I have few questions:
1) Do I only need to sign the RTI , payslips and employees ID documents or have to write the name of signatory/ director and date.If date then would it be today's date or the filing date of RTI?
2) Regarding Business bank account, I got letter from Businee Relationship manager showing director name, business bank number and registered office address but he specifically has not mentioned that I'm the only signatory.However, it covers all information available on bank statement except 'transaction'.
Pls suggest do I need to send bank statement or bank letter?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 am

1) Do I only need to sign the RTI , payslips and employees ID documents or have to write the name of signatory/ director and date.If date then would it be today's date or the filing date of RTI?
Sign, date and initial them all. Stop the paranoia :?
2) Regarding Business bank account, I got letter from Businee Relationship manager showing director name, business bank number and registered office address but he specifically has not mentioned that I'm the only signatory.However, it covers all information available on bank statement except 'transaction'.
Pls suggest do I need to send bank statement or bank letter?
A business bank statement is enough to show you have a business bank account. However If you want to send a letter, it needs to have ALL the information HO requires.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Do we need to sign those FPS curreent date or back dated with corrosponding months?