ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Status Update- After Appeal Allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mrs.P

Re: Status Update- After Appeal Allowed

Post by Mrs.P » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:08 am

Hi, thanks for your reply. How long after your appeal was allowed, did you find out that they appealed to UT, do they write to you. I am thinking to wait till the end of the week to call the tribunal, my appeal was allowed 06/03/14.

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 am

Mrs.P wrote:Hi, thanks for your reply. How long after your appeal was allowed, did you find out that they appealed to UT, do they write to you. I am thinking to wait till the end of the week to call the tribunal, my appeal was allowed 06/03/14.
Only the FTT sent me a letter when the HO made their appeal to the FTT
I havnt heard a word from the HO
My MP says that after that they made an attempt to the UT - and the UT sent it back to the HO on 23 Feb 14.
This means since my letter from the FTT on Dec 11th it took about 8 weeks for the whole UT thing to happen.

Im quite angry that the home office never sends me any correspondence!

Good luck Mrs P!

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Thanks so much for your reply, I know how you feel, good luck to you too.

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:30 am

applied Nov 2012
refused aug 2013
hearing 11 feb 2014
appeal aproved 19 feb 2014
fee refund 14 march 2014
waiting for brb

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:17 am

Mine is exactly same as urs
Applied nov 2012
Refused May 2013
Hearing 12 February 2014
Determination letter received on 28 February 2014
Money refunded 12 march 2014
Waiting

Have they awarded all points for u when refused? They gave all for me. May I ask u for ur refusal plssss....
Mine is previous immigration history prior to giving psw visa.

Tx

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:30 pm

my history was not a issue i had 56000 in my own account even then they refuse to accept my funds 0 points for funds

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:32 pm

Applied 6th Sept 2012
Refused 22nd March 2013
Hearing 8th Jan 2014
Appeal allowed 6th March 2014, (Received determination )

I called the tribunal today 18/03/14, and they told me HO has applied for permission to appeal to the UT.

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Mrs.P wrote:Applied 6th Sept 2012
Refused 22nd March 2013
Hearing 8th Jan 2014
Appeal allowed 6th March 2014, (Received determination )

I called the tribunal today 18/03/14, and they told me HO has applied for permission to appeal to the UT.
Dont let it stress you too much - its seems they are pretty strict at the moment and are applying to the UT in most cases - hopefully it wont go through!

hayya786

Post by hayya786 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:27 pm

HI Appeal allowed 24.1.2014
recevied letter from court on 5.3.2014
recevied letter from home office they are appealing in upper tribunal on 11.2014

They are absolutely doing non senceness as in the first place they dint attend
in the first tribunal appeal and now they are appealing against judge decision its
like a waste of time and money for me and distress.

There is no one who can stop them in doing so as its not right if you clearly
win the appeal whats the point of taking it longer they are just being pai now
doing this deliberately to everyone..

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:47 pm

hayya786 wrote:HI Appeal allowed 24.1.2014
recevied letter from court on 5.3.2014
recevied letter from home office they are appealing in upper tribunal on 11.2014

They are absolutely doing non senceness as in the first place they dint attend
in the first tribunal appeal and now they are appealing against judge decision its
like a waste of time and money for me and distress.

There is no one who can stop them in doing so as its not right if you clearly
win the appeal whats the point of taking it longer they are just being pai now
doing this deliberately to everyone..
I agree completely.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:00 am

Hi guys,

Appeal determination date 6th Jan'14
No fee refunded till today....

Today I called home office and HO rep told that nothing has been updated with regards to my application, he asked what you received so far then I replied my appeal got allowed by judge on 6th jan after that waiting for reply.....then he entered updated info which is given by me in the system and took my contact number, said we will contact you. Also told that there isn't any certain time for an application said just you have to wait.

What does happen next any one got Idea?

Thanks & regards
Smart

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 pm

My dear friends, i need your advices and ideas. Its long time that im waiting for visa but unfortunatly still no result. Its about 6 weeks that HO appeals against the FTT decision and nothing after that!!! Im so tired and cant wait any more. Now, im thinking to whithdraw this and making a new application. What do u think? Which one is good for me? Waiting ages for UT or making a fresh application?

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:29 pm

sintiaatm wrote:My dear friends, i need your advices and ideas. Its long time that im waiting for visa but unfortunatly still no result. Its about 6 weeks that HO appeals against the FTT decision and nothing after that!!! Im so tired and cant wait any more. Now, im thinking to whithdraw this and making a new application. What do u think? Which one is good for me? Waiting ages for UT or making a fresh application?
Dont make a fresh application!
You have come this far - its about not giving up

I had the same - when the HO appealed to the FTT against their decision I didnt hear anything for 8 weeks - only when my local MP contacted the home office did i get answers!

Have you contacted your MP?

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:51 pm

No i dont contact my MP. But i will do it. Im very confused and worried.thanks a lot for your advice

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:26 pm

sintiaatm wrote:No i dont contact my MP. But i will do it. Im very confused and worried.thanks a lot for your advice
I feel the same ... You are not alone
Remember with visa applications we are only numbers and they dont care about our situation - my appeal was allowed on 20 November '13 and I still dont have anything

Patience is key!

hayya786

Post by hayya786 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:18 am

well just wait otherwise if you been refused in fresh application they wont going to give you any chance and straight away will refuse with out any right of appeal. thanks

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 am

@Hayya786 many thanks. You are right. This is a risk. I have to wait an do nothing :cry:

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi guys,

I just had a meeting with my solicitor, he said that I can apply for Ilr even if the HO has applied for permission to go to the upper tribunal. He says there has been a change in my personal circumstances as I have completed 10 years on 7th February, and my appeal was allowed by the FTT.

I am submitting the application tomorrow and hope for the best. I hope this will help those of you in the same situation as me.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi guys,

Today I missed call from ukba..... But they left message i.e. "hello this is MSG for ............ calling from UK visa immigrations, Just Let you know that they are looking into your application we'll contact once application is completed, Bye". This is only left in the msg.

What is this mean are they started looking in to my case now? Will they take another 12 weeks?

Thnq

Regards,
Smart

aodendal
Newly Registered

Post by aodendal » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:28 pm

Smartpen wrote:Hi guys,

Today I missed call from ukba..... But they left message i.e. "hello this is MSG for ............ calling from UK visa immigrations, Just Let you know that they are looking into your application we'll contact once application is completed, Bye". This is only left in the msg.

What is this mean are they started looking in to my case now? Will they take another 12 weeks?

Thnq

Regards,
Well thats good news!
You must be relieved!

What is your time line?

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Thnq aodendal,

Hope for the best......

Appeal determination date is 6th jan'14
No fee refunded....
This is 11th week running....
Smart

ingodwestrust
Newly Registered

Post by ingodwestrust » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:33 pm

JUDGE FAILED TO TUN UP IN UPPER TRIBUNAL WHAT NEXT
Postby ingodwestrust » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:00 pm

hi to everyone, this update is for my brother please we really need advice and opinion, here is the case summery.

married to EEA wife in 2008
RC was granted in 2009 valid for 5yers
divorce start in 2012 and finalised in 11/2/2013
apply for eea2 ROR in 12/3/2013
application refuse with right of appeal in 11/ 6/2013, but reasion for the refusal was unclear.
suporting documment sumited with the application is,
Ex eea wife P60s/payslips from 2008 to 2011) after that she started working as self employed from 2011to present)
1,accountant letter
2,National insurance contribution paid receipts 2011 to 2012
3,self assessment/tax return 2011to 2013
4, proof of adress in both names BT bils/gas bills from 2008 to 2012
5, non EEA proof of work after divorce P60s/payslip from 2009 to 2013+ employment letter.
Reasions for the Refuse, the case worker state that, you have failed to provide evidence that ur ex eea national was exercising treaty right from 2011 up to the point of ur divorce and you also failed to provide evidence of cohabitation for 3yers,so therefore you have fail to meet the requirement of regulation 10(6).
paper appeal sent 18/6/13
last date to summit evidence to court 17/11/2013
appeal dismiss by the firts tail tribunal judge 29/11/2013, reasion for dismiss, you did not provide evidence that ur ex eea national has been exercising treaty right for the periord of 5yers before the final date of ur divorce, so therefore you have fail to provide evidence that you have meet the requirements for parmanent residence card in accordance with regulation (15) of the immigration EEA regulation 2006,the judge also said that he was confused about the (ukba) decision to refuse the application because with the whom evidence in front of him the person qualified for a retained rights of residence if this is the right interpretation because the ukba did not suply all the pages of the application form which is not helpful at all,
but we send all the full budle of evidence all the page of the application form with the bundle to the tribunal but the judge fail to look at our bundle he only look at the home office evidence, and we only apply for EEA2 ROR not EEA4 for parmanent, so the judge was wrong in law.

we appeal against the judge decision to upper tribunal 3/12/13
appeal right to upper tribunal was granted in all granted on 23/12/13
hearing date 14/3/14, both our party and home office appear in court but the upper tribunal judge did not turn up on hearing day and this was a surpring thing, the court told us they will send us another hearing date but as for now they did not know why the judge didt tun up... so now what next and what did u guys think is goin to be the out come of this case we really need advice/opinion help from anyone of you.

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Applied as team member PSW/50K route.Memeber due to some problem left the UK during appeal.

Business Type: Security services Company
Refused on 22nd April 2013
Appeal in May 2013
Date of Hearing :June 2013 adjourned to 05th Nov and finally heard on 15th January 2014.
Appeal allowed by remitting it back to HO for further consideration on 15th Jan on spot in total 15 minutes hearing.
Determination received on 17th Jan 2014.

ydd1108
Newly Registered

Post by ydd1108 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:19 pm

my appeal was allowed on 2nd Jan

Nothing heard from HO

Should I need to worry about the HO applies for permission to UT?

11 weeks after allowed.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 am

Need Help Plz

Hi,
Help me please

Applied on the 11th of Jan 2013
PSW : 50 K route

got refusal on the April 25th 2013

reason for refusal: CAR not submitted
2) contract not submitted however submitted invoices.

i admit i forgot to submit the contract however as far as contracts are concerned, i submitted 3 service level agreement along with the invoice on the top of each contract, i recon they didn't pay attention to the attached contracts under the invoices each consisting of 14 pages.
anyway i challenged the decision and got a hearing date of 20th of Jan 2014 and Home office withdrew their decision on the hearing day, now after 2 months of withdrawal i have received a letter from Home office asking me to submit Current appointment report and contracts, it says you have submitted the invoices but we need contracts, i think again they have failed to look at the attached contract papers.

my confusion is what should i send them
new current appointment report or the one which i forgot to submit, but the old one is the printed copy from companies house website not the one ordered over the phone by paying £3, however i have already ordered the new one and should be receiving tomorrow, should i send both or the new one?
2) as far as contracts are concerned should i send them the renewed one or the old one which was submitted with the application ?
old one got expired in the month of june 2013 as it was 6 months contracts, now renewed ones are valid until june 2014.
which one should i send new one or the old one?
3) what excatly they are looking in the contract as my company is an IT networking company and i have clients those who are small business not tech savy, so i set up their small network and other stuff whcih was mentioned in the original contracts, anything else or specific HO is looking for in the contracts?
kindly reply ASAP as i have to send all the docs by the 1st of April.
Atif