ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Succesful Accelerated ILR - complete document list + Formats

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raja1985
Newly Registered

Re: Succesful Accelerated ILR - complete document list + For

Post by raja1985 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi All,

Anyone know what is COMPILATION/CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION REPORT?

anyone have its template,plz share??

Regards

Asefchdry

Post by Asefchdry » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Hi rahul,

would appreciate if you please share your nature of business and also accountant details.

thanks

forwardthinking
Newly Registered

Post by forwardthinking » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:58 am

Hi Rahul,
Congratulations.

I am really confused with your money that sat in the bank and was not used. I wish if you can provide more details about this issue. How come you did not invest a penny of the 200k ? I appreciate your clarifications about this critical question.
Thanks

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Big congratulations Rahul! And thanks for your valuable inputs.
rahulsingh1 wrote:Also- for all the people who have questions about investment money and how it should be spent.

We only transferred 200k from personal bank account to business bank account. thats it.

We did not spend even 1 penny from this pool as our business had revenues from the 2nd month and was profitable every single month after employee/admin costs, so there was no need to spend anything from this 200k. It just sat there the whole 3 years without much use(which is a shame).

UKBA are not fools as we think, they understand that businesses do NOT not spend money if NOT required.

For them the meaning of investment is that you have transferred money into the business bank account. Their line in the guidance which says that money should not sit idle in the bank account and should be used actively- I think it is for applicants in the property business. It did not affect us.

raja1985
Newly Registered

Post by raja1985 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:32 am

hi

need advice on spliting team member\

i and my team member got T1 E visa on the basis of 200k.

Now his 10 years getting complete but my one year still left to complete my 3years.

needs advice how to split? if seperated what about the investment??how to split investment??

Ali7602
Newly Registered

Post by Ali7602 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:11 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:1-Currently,they are not asking for even business bank statements and you are gone to invoices,They are not accountants to do your accounts your accountant has to do this and to confirm the investment.although this could be asked by HMRC or if you are called for interview(in case they are doubtful about the investment or genuineness),but till date no invoices to be produced to Home Office.It is very likely that they request Business bank statements in near future,
2-Salaries are counted as investment so there should not be any issues.
3-Directors salary would be part of expense in annual accounts but for Home office accountant has to deduct it (thats what I think)before certifying net investment.
4-Your 2 employees for 3 years would count towards 10 employee creation but you definitely need more.(10 employees=120 months of full time employment)

Put more question my dear but first rigorously go through related posts
Hi Ishfaq,

You have mentioned that Employees salaries are counted as an investment. Does it say anywhere is guide lines? Please tell me about it.

Regards

raja1985
Newly Registered

Post by raja1985 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:30 pm

hi

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:51 am

Congratulations Rahul !!

While I was exploring on the immigration board, I got to know that you also had dependents. Could you please let me know if you got the accelerated ILR for your dependents as well. I understand there was some confusion on whether dependents can apply for ILR before 5 years of stay in UK.

You have given the wealth of information on this forum. Hats off to your patience and time.
Honestly, I am very much keen to know about your complete story, which is of course on your discretion. I am a newbie and have started my T1 Entrepreneur journey about 7.5 months back and have moved into UK recently (I know its now a significant time and I am getting late). Now I am looking for the venture options and something that can help me do accelerated ILR just like you and siavashes. If possible for you, I need your guidance and advice.

Tier 1 Granted: Very Ending of 2014.
-----------------

Regards,
Kaps
-- Kaps84

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Hi Rahul,

Could you please shed some light about your defendants visa?

Thanks,
Kaps
-- Kaps84

fithil
Newly Registered

Post by fithil » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:02 am

Hi,

Firstly congrats on your ILR and thanks for your posting with the details!!
I do have a few queries on regarding the process, please take a min to answer this :
[1] Did you have to register for VAT ? I haven't seen that as a requirement in the guidance though
[2] Is it possible to manage without VAT registration if I only have 2 employees
[2] Also, how much salary did you pay yourself as director?

Appreciate your help on this.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Congratulations Man.
Appreciate this initiative of starting such an informative thread.
If I was you, I would have been fed up by now replying non serious questions ;)
But please carry on replying genuine questions to help learn the things for those who will be applying soon......

thanks

Adilj
Pakistan

Post by Adilj » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi Rahul, Thank you so much for sharing very important piece of information with us, It would be great if you can share your timeline for the visa application process.

Many thanks