ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 enterpreneur dependent visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: T1 enterpreneur dependent visa

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:20 am

Arshad49 wrote:thanks
which docs u have attached and which visa application center u have applied though

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:49 am

[/quote]
which docs u have attached and which visa application center u have applied though[/quote]

i applied from srilanka documents were sent to Chennai for processing received decision in 10 working days

mahboob
Newly Registered

Post by mahboob » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Arshad49 wrote:hi

my wife has now received her dependent visa .thank you for all the support .this forum is really very help full. received approval in 10 working days .

Ma-sha-ALLAH congrats bro...i am planning to apply for my wife as well...just to reconfirm, can you share with us the document list. Each and every document and from what location you applied.

Thank you.

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi Experts,

i am going to apply my wife and child application for dependent Entrepreneur T1 From u.k
they lived with me. so i have confusion on some documents so Please correct me.

LIST of DOCUMENTS

1-)My passport (should i send them original or just copy )----Confusion
2-)My visa (should i send them original Visa or just copy )----Confusion
3-)My 3 month bank statement. ---(what exactly amount of maintenance )
4-)My wife three month bank statement-----(that's also confused me....is that necessary requirement to send my wife bank statement along my bank statement)
5-)Council Tax
6-)Marriage Certificate
7-)Child birth Certificate
8-)Utility bill.
9-)GP registration number
10-)My wife and Child original Passport
11-)Passport size pictures (wife and child)

Best Regards
imran

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:05 pm

Can any body help me regarding my documents ?...i have only one week left to apply.
PLEASE help me out...that regarding maintains funds of dependent Entrepreneur T1... a part of my bank statement...should required my wife's bank statement

or only require my bank statement is enough

Cheers

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:24 pm

iybutt wrote:Can any body help me regarding my documents ?...i have only one week left to apply.
PLEASE help me out...that regarding maintains funds of dependent Entrepreneur T1... a part of my bank statement...should required my wife's bank statement

or only require my bank statement is enough

Cheers
IMHO if your maintenance funds are enough for your dependents as per Immigration rules then no need for your wife's bank statements

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Thanks for reply. actually reason to ask because my wife and child is living with me in united kingdom.

cheers
imran

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:17 pm

iybutt wrote:Thanks for reply. actually reason to ask because my wife and child is living with me in united kingdom.

cheers
imran
Doesn't matter. If you are main applicant then your statements should be sufficient.

Fabs786
Newly Registered

Post by Fabs786 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:06 pm

my wife has now received her dependent visa .thank you for all the support .this forum is really very help full. received approval in 10 working days .
Hi,
Congratulations, please could U tell which documents did U attach with Ur application. Also is english language is a requirement for the Dependant as tier 1 entreprenuer. :|

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:31 am

Fabs786 wrote:

Hi,
Congratulations, please could U tell which documents did U attach with Ur application. Also is english language is a requirement for the Dependant as tier 1 entreprenuer. :|
hi fabs
the documents submitted by me are
  • 1 my visa copy and passport copy
    2 my personal bank statement from uk and wife personal bank statement for 3 months for the safe side
    3 communication history face time call record and wahtsapp
    4 money send receipt to wife account
    5 tenancy agreement and i attached my self the evaluation report done by me of the house i rent
    6 wedding cards and album
    7 my sponsor letter and wife letter requesting entry clearance
    8 her passport and copy
    9 Nikah registration
    10 my current appointment report which show my business is active and i am the director and accounts submitted
    11Tb certificate
these are all i submitted and i married in December 2014 hope this helps.
English requirement is only for spouse visa no not required for dependent visa purpose in PBS visa

Fabs786
Newly Registered

Post by Fabs786 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Arshad49 wrote:
Fabs786 wrote:

Hi,
hi fabs
the documents submitted by me are
  • 1 my visa copy and passport copy
    2 my personal bank statement from uk and wife personal bank statement for 3 months for the safe side
    3 communication history face time call record and wahtsapp
    4 money send receipt to wife account
    5 tenancy agreement and i attached my self the evaluation report done by me of the house i rent
    6 wedding cards and album
    7 my sponsor letter and wife letter requesting entry clearance
    8 her passport and copy
    9 Nikah registration
    10 my current appointment report which show my business is active and i am the director and accounts submitted
    11Tb certificate
these are all i submitted and i married in December 2014 hope this helps.
English requirement is only for spouse visa no not required for dependent visa purpose in PBS visa
Hi,
Thanks alot for getting back. How much time did it take to process. Was it quick. Also could you kindly tell me after how many days of submitting the application they ask to submit the doc ?
Also the visa app form is the one as 'work' in the drop down box and then the tier 1 entreprenuer dependant.
Kind regards

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:45 pm

hi fabs

the process was quick only taken 10 working days to issue visa. you select your visa category and select entrepreneur partner.
i filled the form online and booked the appointment and my wife submitted the required docs on the same day. then waited for the decision .

Fabs786
Newly Registered

Post by Fabs786 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Arshad49 wrote:hi fabs

the process was quick only taken 10 working days to issue visa. you select your visa category and select entrepreneur partner.
i filled the form online and booked the appointment and my wife submitted the required docs on the same day. then waited for the decision .
Thanks a lot.

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Could you please update me that if your wife lives with you in u.k. then why you would put her bank statement ?

cheers

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:40 pm

iybutt wrote:Could you please update me that if your wife lives with you in u.k. then why you would put her bank statement ?

cheers
she is not with me in uk i applied from srilanka. for safety reasons i showed her bank statement we don't know how the case worker asses each case. for safe side i showed her statement.

Fabs786
Newly Registered

Post by Fabs786 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Arshad49 wrote:
iybutt wrote:Could you please update me that if your wife lives with you in u.k. then why you would put her bank statement ?

cheers
she is not with me in uk i applied from srilanka. for safety reasons i showed her bank statement we don't know how the case worker asses each case. for safe side i showed her statement.

Hi,
Please could you tell me about the application form. Where it says main applicant is it about me ? And the the dependant Ofcourse is my husband ?
Could you please guide me with that. The form is a bit confusing.
Thanks alot

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:15 pm

The main applicant is your details

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Hi there,

Actually i am preparing my family documents for dependant T1 entrepreneur visa. so i heard that
i have also provide them sponsorship letter from my side. is that necessary requirement ?

please let me know... any document regarding company details or etc.

Plus

I am just providing them my personal bank statement for 3 month ...(maintains fund).
Please help me out and please check the list of documents and correct me if i am wrong.

Rest of documents are following

1-)My 3 month bank statement (2 * 600 = 1800 pounds) ...they have been living since 2012 with me in U.K
2-)Council tax
3-)Marriage certificate
4-)Child school letter
5-)Utility bill
6-)Child birth certificate
7-)My passport and visa copy or original

If any other document needed please let me know

cheers

mehulchamria

Post by mehulchamria » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi Guys

The app form doesn't gives an option for Tier 1 Entreprenuer Dependent. When clicked on Work, it just gives an option for Tier 1 Entreprenuer or dependents for study and tier 1 general. Which option should I choose?

So i have chosen Work -> Non Points Based Working Visa -> Dependants of current work permit holders. Thats the only option I could see which matches. There is no option as Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant. Has anybody seen this?

Please advise.

Mehul

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:28 pm

hi there,

ist week of the November i gonna apply my family dependant entrepreneur visa...
some thing is confusing to me...regarding some documents

1-)Should i attached my company house documents which shows that i am director.
2-) my wife was on FLR(o) so her next hearing is 26 of November. so should i withdraw letter from court and
attached to with documents.
3-) are these proof are enough...regarding cohabitational...?
A-)NHS cards
B-)Utility Bills
C-)Council Tax
D-)Child school certificate
F-)Marriage certificate
4-) my three month bank statement and my wife three month bank statement for safe side

Do you feel that are these documents are enough for visa requirement.

cheers
thanks