ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Extension Applying in 5 days, Need your help guys

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sammi786

T1 Extension Applying in 5 days, Need your help guys

Post by sammi786 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:10 pm

I am applying for my extension 50k route within a week, i have few questions in my mind if you guys can help me if there are any issue in following,

1- most of the investment was made in last two months as i transferred around 32k from my personal account into my business account,
2- Business is in loss for all 3 years
3- how many contracts shall i submit with my application
4- I got my visa as self employed and then i took over a company and now i am applying as a director
5- somebody told me that my role and company's work is not as per the HO requirement and the codes i have for the company are, 47410, 47599 and 82990,
5- my initial application for T1 entrepreneur was refused but i got the visa after going in to the court, somehow HO marked my passport 2nd last page with lines and wrote an reference number on to of that, i travelled outside UK on that passport but i was detained twice at heathrow airport , 12 hours and 9 hours,
i am confused about my passport being marked...i dont know actually what does that mean
the documents i am going to submit along with my application are as follows,

Management accounts,
Accountant letter for Investment
Accountant letter for payroll
Director Loan Agreement
Payroll Documents including all pay slips , Passport copies
p60/p45
Monthly full payment summary FPS
Monthly Submission Report
P11 & p32
My Passport and UK university degree
Maintenance bank statement for 90 days
Cv and Personal Statement
Insurance certificate
Corporation Tax ref
Last 3 months Business bank statement
Contracts of services and supplies
Rent Agreement of office
Previous Years annual Accounts and ct600
Self assessment for past 3 years
Marketing material and invoices,

Please if you guys can let me know if there is anything missing or i should consider anything else before applying
i can see there are experienced and helpful people on this forum

Thanks a lot

zimba
Mood:

Re: T1 Extension Applying in 5 days, Need your help guys

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:02 pm

You mentioned that you have taken over the company, have you prepared the extra documents ???
Previous year FPS reports before joining the company and accountant letter as required in the guide showing net increase of jobs ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sammi786

Post by sammi786 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:55 pm

thanks for your reply zimba,

i took over the company in 2014 after four months of getting my visa, old director resigned and i became the new director, i am just sending the record from the time i became director, i dont know if i need to send some additional documents about the company history or something
please let me know about your opinion
thanks

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:17 pm

You have to submit one year FPs reports for the year before you joined the company..12 months immediately before you joined.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:29 am

sammi786 wrote:thanks for your reply zimba,

i took over the company in 2014 after four months of getting my visa, old director resigned and i became the new director, i am just sending the record from the time i became director, i dont know if i need to send some additional documents about the company history or something
please let me know about your opinion
thanks
No that's not how it works. You need to provide extra documents (FPS report prior to joining as a director and an accountant letter) as very CLEARLY mentioned in the guide and ALSO in the application form. Have you even read the guide ????
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sammi786

Post by sammi786 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:13 pm

actually the company was not trading that time (2013- 01-2014) so i started the business and created 5 jobs after that, and zimba i have not read the guide completely,

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:11 am

sammi786 wrote:actually the company was not trading that time (2013- 01-2014) so i started the business and created 5 jobs after that, and zimba i have not read the guide completely,
And you still need to provide those documents particularly the accountant letter. You also need to read the guide unless you want to return here in few months and discuss how HO is evil for refusing your visa

sammi786

Post by sammi786 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:03 pm

hi zimba, i met my accountant today and he said that i dont know what kind of letter you need regarding the history of the company and there were no fps reports for the company before me, i am stuck in this situation
please suggest me what to do,
thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Persuade accountant to read Guide!!

Or threaten to get another accountant, that may pep her up.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

sammi786

Post by sammi786 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Extra documents needed if you took over or joined an existing business
197. If you have taken over or joined a business that employed workers before you joined it, you
must provide the following documentation for the year immediately before the jobs were created
and the year that the jobs were created, showing the net increase in employment, which you
must sign and date:
1. Duplicate HMRC Full Payment Submission (you could submit either 12 months worth
of monthly Full Payment Submissions, or a financial year end document running AprilMarch)
to HMRC under Real Time, or
2. If the business started employing staff for which points are being claimed before they
were reporting under Real Time, a P35 form.
Accountant’s letter verifying that the new posts have been created
198. This letter should verify that there has been a net creation of jobs, and confirm the number
of posts. The accountant must have a valid licence to practise or practising certificate and must
be a member of one of the following professional bodies: Institute of Chartered Accountants in
England and Wales, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland, the Institute of
Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the
Association of Authorised Public Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and
Tier 1(Entrepreneur) Policy Guidance version 04/2016 - Page 55
Accountancy, the Institute of Financial Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Management
Accountants, the Association of International Accountants, or the Association of Accounting
Technicians.
199. The letter must be an original document and contain the following details:
 the name and contact details of the business;
 your status in the business;
 the number of posts created in the business and the hours worked;
 the dates of the employment created;
 the registration or permission of the accountant to operate in the United Kingdom;
 the date that the accountant created the letter on your behalf; and
 that the accountant will confirm the content of the letter to us at our request,

according to my understanding , i need to provide documents if a business that employed workers before i joined that, but if there were no employees before i joined the business then there is no need for that?

Please correct me if i am wrong,

Thanks a lot

fas0384
Newly Registered

Post by fas0384 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:19 pm

hi
Same here guys I was also refused at the time of initial application but i got visa in court HO put some refrence number and marked line on the second last page of my passport what is that mean????
thanks

sammi786

Post by sammi786 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:54 am

i dont know the meaning of that but i can tell you, DONT travel on that passport as i was detained for 12 hours once and when i traveled again they detained me for 9 hours again, just be careful