ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E extension AR refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

esrsx
Newly Registered

T1E extension AR refused

Post by esrsx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:39 pm

In AR, the decision was maintained.
Now preparing a fresh application.
The reason for refusal was the investment was less 200k from their perspective. (all other points were granted)
I topped it up while waiting for AR and had accounts in place. First would this work? Anybody has a similar experience?
Do I have to have a solicitor involved for the second application? In the letter for the result of AR, it says I have to seek legal advices if I have to stay in UK.
If I do it now my own, do I just do it like I did for the previous application within 14 days? Or do I need to do something else, like informing HO that I will make 2nd application.

esrsx
Newly Registered

Re: T1E extension AR refused

Post by esrsx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Am I an overstayer even if I make a fresh application now?

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi,
You are over-stayer now, but you can submit a fresh-application within 14 days after your refusal, if you succeed, HO will disregard the over-staying period.

Please tell us what is your refusal reasons.
Thanks

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Sorry to hear about this.

It was not 200K from their perspective? Did you take out a salary?

esrsx
Newly Registered

Post by esrsx » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Below is investment agreement to be submitted.
Would this be ok?

INVESTMENT AGREEMENT
This Loan agreement is made and effective from the 15th day October of 2013 between @@@@@@ “the Company” and MR$$$$$$$(Director of the Company) “Investor”
The specific terms of this Agreement are as follows:
1. Purpose of the Contract
The Company as the accepting recipient of investment loans is accepting loans amounting to GBP200,00 (two hundred thousand pounds). The Parties to this agreement agree that the loans shall be used to run the daily activities of the Company. The Investor accepts to issue the required funds for the investment loans rendered in the specifications determined by this agreement. The investment loans shall comply and correspond with the specifications in this agreement.
2. Terms of the Loans
The Parties agree that the loans are payable within a 5 (five) year period. The interest payable shall be 5.0% (five percent) per annum.
The Investor has made a commitment to issue loans to the Company hence Parties should follow the set out standard investment rules but the loan shall be unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
The terms of the loan shall be as agreed by the Parties.

3. Indemnity and Insurance
The Company agrees to hold the investor harmless and to defend any and all actions, claims, suits or proceedings that may subject them to liability for defects in loan payments.
4. Warranties
The Company warrants that the services rendered shall be in conformance with industry standards.
The Company agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and protect the investors, its affiliates, successors, assignees, customers and users from any and all claims, demands, suits at law or equity, and all expenses including attorney’s fees, involving infringement or alleged infringement of any patent, trademark or copyright resulting from this agreement.
5. Dispute Resolution
The Parties agree that in case a dispute arises between them, it shall be resolved through mediation subject to the United Kingdom laws. The Parties shall appoint a mediator (s) of their choice for purposes of resolving the dispute.
6. Miscellaneous Provisions
This document constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties.
This contract cannot be modified in any way unless such modifications are made in writing and signed by all Parties.
This Contract is legally binding upon the Parties, their successors, and heirs, and will be enforced according to the laws of the United Kingdom.
If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.

Company : @@@@@@(Director $$$$$$$$$)
Investor : MR. $$$$$$$$$
Date : 20h Feb 2017

esrsx
Newly Registered

Post by esrsx » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:15 pm

esrsx wrote:Below is investment agreement to be submitted.
Would this be ok?

INVESTMENT AGREEMENT
This Loan agreement is made and effective from the 15th day October of 2013 between @@@@@@ “the Company” and MR$$$$$$$(Director of the Company) “Investor”
The specific terms of this Agreement are as follows:
1. Purpose of the Contract
The Company as the accepting recipient of investment loans is accepting loans amounting to GBP200,00 (two hundred thousand pounds). The Parties to this agreement agree that the loans shall be used to run the daily activities of the Company. The Investor accepts to issue the required funds for the investment loans rendered in the specifications determined by this agreement. The investment loans shall comply and correspond with the specifications in this agreement.
2. Terms of the Loans
The Parties agree that the loans are payable within a 5 (five) year period. The interest payable shall be 5.0% (five percent) per annum.
The Investor has made a commitment to issue loans to the Company hence Parties should follow the set out standard investment rules but the loan shall be unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
The terms of the loan shall be as agreed by the Parties.

3. Indemnity and Insurance
The Company agrees to hold the investor harmless and to defend any and all actions, claims, suits or proceedings that may subject them to liability for defects in loan payments.
4. Warranties
The Company warrants that the services rendered shall be in conformance with industry standards.
The Company agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and protect the investors, its affiliates, successors, assignees, customers and users from any and all claims, demands, suits at law or equity, and all expenses including attorney’s fees, involving infringement or alleged infringement of any patent, trademark or copyright resulting from this agreement.
5. Dispute Resolution
The Parties agree that in case a dispute arises between them, it shall be resolved through mediation subject to the United Kingdom laws. The Parties shall appoint a mediator (s) of their choice for purposes of resolving the dispute.
6. Miscellaneous Provisions
This document constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties.
This contract cannot be modified in any way unless such modifications are made in writing and signed by all Parties.
This Contract is legally binding upon the Parties, their successors, and heirs, and will be enforced according to the laws of the United Kingdom.
If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.

Company : @@@@@@(Director $$$$$$$$$)
Investor : MR. $$$$$$$$$
Date : 20h Feb 2017
GBP200,000 >> typo

esrsx
Newly Registered

Post by esrsx » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:17 pm

jafersadeq wrote:Hi,
You are over-stayer now, but you can submit a fresh-application within 14 days after your refusal, if you succeed, HO will disregard the over-staying period.

Please tell us what is your refusal reasons.
Thanks
Not readily identifiable on the statement

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:08 pm

esrsx wrote:In AR, the decision was maintained.
Now preparing a fresh application.
The reason for refusal was the investment was less 200k from their perspective. (all other points were granted)
I topped it up while waiting for AR and had accounts in place. First would this work? Anybody has a similar experience?
Do I have to have a solicitor involved for the second application? In the letter for the result of AR, it says I have to seek legal advices if I have to stay in UK.
If I do it now my own, do I just do it like I did for the previous application within 14 days? Or do I need to do something else, like informing HO that I will make 2nd application.

Sorry to hear about your refusal, prepare well for your fresh application. Seek legal advices if you needed.
All the best.

esrsx
Newly Registered

Post by esrsx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:12 am

Just checking these are up-to-date forms?

Main applicant :
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-16.pdf
Dependants :
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... m-1-17.pdf

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:22 pm

If this is your first application then top up the investment and apply for fresh application with in 14 days, there should not be any issue. I have seen another guy on this forum about 3 months ago he first got refused due to £1000 less investment than his requirement and later he topped this up and got visa through fresh application.