ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(TB)Tuberculosis testing in Pakistan how to book test

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aabdulwaheed

(TB)Tuberculosis testing in Pakistan how to book test

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello Guys,

I am planing to apply my wife dependent wife visa. Can you please tell me how you get TB test appointments in Pakistan. I was calling that UAN: +92 51 111 466 472 number but my call first transferred to representative and no answered then repeated auto machine message to sent email to uktbappointments@iom.int. I waited about 20 minutes only auto machine message no Answers. I have sent email to them but no reply since last four days.

My wife is from Gujarat and we have to book test appointment in Lahore. we are not familiar with Lahore city. Can any of you please guide me how to Book appointment?? how to deposit TB test fee?? and where to deposit??. What is the address of UKTB lahore.? We should deposit TB tesgt before the appointment or after taking appointment before test???

Thanks

yazztech

Re: (TB)Tuberculosis testing in Pakistan how to book test

Post by yazztech » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Aabdulwaheed wrote:Hello Guys,

I am planing to apply my wife dependent wife visa. Can you please tell me how you get TB test appointments in Pakistan. I was calling that UAN: +92 51 111 466 472 number but my call first transferred to representative and no answered then repeated auto machine message to sent email to uktbappointments@iom.int. I waited about 20 minutes only auto machine message no Answers. I have sent email to them but no reply since last four days.

My wife is from Gujarat and we have to book test appointment in Lahore. we are not familiar with Lahore city. Can any of you please guide me how to Book appointment?? how to deposit TB test fee?? and where to deposit??. What is the address of UKTB lahore.? We should deposit TB tesgt before the appointment or after taking appointment before test???

Thanks

Abdul Waheed .. its very easy i contacted them via email address and they reply my wife very quickly. well i sent to uktbappointments@iom.int from my wife's personal email address.

just send them like you want to book an appointment for TB test for UK visa. something similar ..

then they replied back to us :

Dear Sir/Madam

We need following information for your appointment kindly send us again or contact 051-111466472.
Country of assessment ( UK or Canada )
Location for Appointment ( Islamabad , Karachi , Lahore , Mirpur )
Visa type
Name
Date of birth
Passport No
Applicant Contact No
Email Address
Address of UK
UK contact number
For females pregnancy status Yes or No

Kindly provide the particulars of applicants accompanying you for UK, please note if your children less than the age of 11 are traveling with you, as per the new policy it is mandatory for them to have physical examination

Thanks & Regards
UKTB Department

after that we sent all the information and they booked a earliest appointment date and time so my wife went with original passport and its copy as well thats all but you have to pay the fee in the bank in their selected bank branch. then you can go for test.

thats it.

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Thank you very much brother. I have sent email four days ago No reply from them but my email was not in that format. i have just requested them about booking test. Now i will sent email in details as you advised. Thanks

yazztech

Post by yazztech » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Aabdulwaheed wrote:Thank you very much brother. I have sent email four days ago No reply from them but my email was not in that format. i have just requested them about booking test. Now i will sent email in details as you advised. Thanks
no first send them like a formal email to ask about procedure to book an appointment.
Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to book an appointment for TB Test for UK Visa. I am residing in Gujrat. so please kindly can you book an appointment in one of your approved hospital / clinic for TB Test. if you can send me the details of your approved clinics / hospitals so i can get the appointment.

thanks

i sent like this.. then they replied next working day.

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Ok Thanks brother for reply. I have sent them that email on Tuesday. No reply from them. I am sending another email to them now. after getting reply from them how long was the immediate date available. one week wait or longer.??

Can you please also tell me whereabouts of TB Test Centre of Lahore. Complete address please.??

Thanks

yazztech

Post by yazztech » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:00 am

Aabdulwaheed wrote:Ok Thanks brother for reply. I have sent them that email on Tuesday. No reply from them. I am sending another email to them now. after getting reply from them how long was the immediate date available. one week wait or longer.??

Can you please also tell me whereabouts of TB Test Centre of Lahore. Complete address please.??

Thanks
well they gave me very early one like i sent email on 28 sep and they gave me appointment for 1st oct but due to eid preparations i emailed them again to make it after eid so they re-booked soon after eid ..

Try this.

IOM Lahore Sub Office
1 Ali block
New Garden Town (near Kalma Chowk, behind Zainab Hospital)
Lahore

Phone:
+92 51 111 466 472
+92 306 292 2575
+92 307 537 1776
Last edited by yazztech on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:06 am

Thanks. I will try this one on monday.

Thanks brother

Haroon0061
Newly Registered

Post by Haroon0061 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Aslamualaikom Dear Sir I Need An Appointment For UK TB Test For Spouse Visa At Location Islamabad Already I has Sent 2 Emails On 11 September2015 At This Email (uktbappointments@iom.int) By Yahoo Mail But Not Replying To Me Please Someone Guide Me At Correct Direction As Well Easy Part.....

Haroon0061
Newly Registered

Post by Haroon0061 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Till Me About The Right Contact No Of UK TB Test Appointment For Islamabad Location

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Dear,
Email address is correct. normally you get reply in two days if not then ring them on above numbers in this post and book over the phone. Thanks.