ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The Decision of Entrepreneur Hearing (Judge Allowed Appeal)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZFDar
Pakistan

The Decision of Entrepreneur Hearing (Judge Allowed Appeal)

Post by ZFDar » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello Everyone,

I got my decision today from tribunal by post and judge allowed my appeal against the decision of refusal of my Entrepreneur application. I had hearing about 2 weeks ago.

Refusals points were;

1) Bank didn't mention applicant name on Third Party Bank Letter
2) Declaration is not signed by applicant

Hence, money is not available to applicant and he is not entitled for claimed 75 points.

Piyaji4200
Mood:

Post by Piyaji4200 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:38 pm

When did you Apply application first time for tier 1.
And did you switch tier 4 to tier1 or after psw???

ZFDar
Pakistan

Post by ZFDar » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Piyaji4200 wrote:When did you Apply application first time for tier 1.
And did you switch tier 4 to tier1 or after psw???
I applied on February 2013 and I switched from PSW to Entrepreneur.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:17 pm

What was the questions asked young home office rep and what are the evidence you took to court

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: The Decision of Entrepreneur Hearing (Judge Allowed Appe

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Congratulations
ZFDar wrote:Hello Everyone,

I got my decision today from tribunal by post and judge allowed my appeal against the decision of refusal of my Entrepreneur application. I had hearing about 2 weeks ago.

Refusals points were;

Hence, money is not available to applicant and he is not entitled for claimed 75 points.

toby23

Post by toby23 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi Zfdar

Congrats! does it mean that visa is granted! i mean did you receive the approval letter as well.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Refusals points were;

congrates mate.
i am in same stuation and my hearing is in september.
can u plz write what question been asked from you in hearing?that whould be great help to me and others.
thanks

Navi
Newly Registered

Post by Navi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:38 pm

What was the questions asked by home office rep and what are the evidence you took to court...? Did you hire Barrister...?

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Refusals points were;

Congratulations man.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Dear ZFDAR

First of all heartiest congratulation on getting the appeal allowed. I am reading and have commented on your posts for the past 6 six months or so.

We will highly appreciate if you can briefly tell the grounds you appealed on. Just couple of lines and it will be great favour.

Regards

Rizwan

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:26 pm

great news for all those who are in appeal.

congrats to zfdar...

all the best for those who r in appeal

hey

Post by hey » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 am

Darvesh wrote:great news for all those who are in appeal.

congrats to zfdar...

all the best for those who r in appeal
Con-grates zfdar!!
Thanks for sharing this info. I have been refused on same ground (Bank letter). This will give me hope even thought I went for judicial review.

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 am

hi, are you the same person who said home office dropped their objection points in the grounds for refusal during the appeal proceedings??

If that was the case, then it was a sure win.

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:53 am

I just checked your old post. You are the same person who said they withdrew the refusal points during the appeal hearing, but asked more questions...

I had said in that post that you should get your visa if they withdraw their refusal because they cant ask you any further questions. Your appeal was against the refusal letter and they have to stick to the refusal grounds.

Congrats!

hey

Post by hey » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:54 am

mohammed1980 wrote:hi, are you the same person who said home office dropped their objection points in the grounds for refusal during the appeal proceedings??

No I never been to court so it must be somebody else.
Thanks

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 pm

hey wrote:
mohammed1980 wrote:hi, are you the same person who said home office dropped their objection points in the grounds for refusal during the appeal proceedings??

Thanks
LOL... my question was not to you but the topic maker.

hey

Post by hey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:31 am

mohammed1980 wrote:
hey wrote:

Thanks
LOL... my question was not to you but the topic maker.
Hi aftre I posted that message I realised I tried to delete but couldn't do it. Anyways.

ZFDar
Pakistan

Post by ZFDar » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 pm

mohammed1980 wrote:I just checked your old post. You are the same person who said they withdrew the refusal points during the appeal hearing, but asked more questions...

I had said in that post that you should get your visa if they withdraw their refusal because they cant ask you any further questions. Your appeal was against the refusal letter and they have to stick to the refusal grounds.

Congrats!
Only bank letter issue dropped but other objection was still there so UKBA lawyer asked question about my relation to third party, how does he gonna give money, Does he know about my business plan, Is there any deal of interest in giving money. How long have u been planing for that, What exactly is business. He was trying make the point that intentions are only get visa, nothing else...

Judge only considered those question which were related to the refusal points and rest of the questions were ignored by him. He also mentioned that in decision.

Hopefully that helped

ZFDar
Pakistan

Post by ZFDar » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Navi wrote:What was the questions asked by home office rep and what are the evidence you took to court...? Did you hire Barrister...?
Yes, I hired barrister from Manchester... UKBA lawyer questioned me and third party one by one to match our answers... No new evidence accepted from judge, only those documents were considered which with the application at the time of decision.

ZFDar
Pakistan

Post by ZFDar » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 pm

toby23 wrote:Hi Zfdar

Congrats! does it mean that visa is granted! i mean did you receive the approval letter as well.
I received decision letter from tribunal... Now UKBA will send my passport and other documents to my lawyer and hopefully biometric card will be there too.

ZFDar
Pakistan

Post by ZFDar » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:27 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Dear ZFDAR

First of all heartiest congratulation on getting the appeal allowed. I am reading and have commented on your posts for the past 6 six months or so.

We will highly appreciate if you can briefly tell the grounds you appealed on. Just couple of lines and it will be great favour.

Regards

Rizwan
Thanks for following my posts... As I replied to someone earlier and explained that which kind of questions UKBA lawyer asked, hopefully that would help u too. But keep in mind, I took the stance that it was my future plan to start new business and invest money so there is nothing gonna happen until I get visa.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:47 pm

hi ZFDAR,

I don't knw have you noticed or not As I got refusal on 26/06/2013 and looking for good lawyer kindly could you please share your experience or if possible provide me with solicitor firm you have used for your case.

regards

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:03 pm

hi ZFDAR so much congratulation to getting your appeal approved........my question is to u, did you actually reply the UKBA lawyer that what interest has been decided that you are going to give you sponsor? how does he is going to provide you money and for how long u been planning it and business plan?
i have the same issue on refusal and i would like to take my sponsor with me in court so i want to prepare my self for such kind of questions. and you said that judge avoided those questions which was not related which question were those? did you mean these questions like how u ll get the money or business plan ? does judge avoided these questions?
looking forward from you.
ZFDar wrote:

I received decision letter from tribunal... Now UKBA will send my passport and other documents to my lawyer and hopefully biometric card will be there too.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Sad.1 I got refusal too have a luk at reason I got refusal just ridiculos .... Also which law firm u r using for appeal if u dnt mind plz pm me the solicitors details as I m looking for 1 for my case.

Regards

sad.1 wrote:hi ZFDAR so much congratulation to getting your appeal approved........my question is to u, did you actually reply the UKBA lawyer that what interest has been decided that you are going to give you sponsor? how does he is going to provide you money and for how long u been planning it and business plan?
i have the same issue on refusal and i would like to take my sponsor with me in court so i want to prepare my self for such kind of questions. and you said that judge avoided those questions which was not related which question were those? did you mean these questions like how u ll get the money or business plan ? does judge avoided these questions?
ZFDar wrote:

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi rehan01 I am sorry for that I think you are the most experienced person in here to be honest I do have a lawyer but really I am not happy with his services I can give you his details but when I not happy then how can I suggest some one for it but if you will need it let me know.

quote="rehan01"]Sad.1 I got refusal too have a luk at reason I got refusal just ridiculos .... Also which law firm u r using for appeal if u dnt mind plz pm me the solicitors details as I m looking for 1 for my case.

Regards

sad.1 wrote:hi ZFDAR so much congratulation to getting your appeal approved........my question is to u, did you actually reply the UKBA lawyer that what interest has been decided that you are going to give you sponsor? how does he is going to provide you money and for how long u been planning it and business plan?
ZFDar wrote:

[/quote]