ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 50k extension application assistance required urgent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Arham hashim
Newly Registered

Tier 1 50k extension application assistance required urgent

Post by Arham hashim » Sat May 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Salam

I got my tier 1 application (£50000) approved in April 2013 now I m planning to apply for extension application . In my initial application my funds were being shown as invested in company share capital , in the end of last year I invested those funds in a business but unfortunately in March 2015 means this year I left that business because of some personal circumstances .

My accountant say I don't need to invest in any business as the money is invested in share capital form but still that money is in my account and I am providing marketing services ( I have got only few clients ) . There is a petrol station opportunity coming in next month . I want to invest those funds in it .so I can earn something good but I am confused because of below mentioned things . Can someone please answer some of my questions.

1.Can anyone help that whether I can spend in petrol station if I was providing marketing consultanc services at the time of initial application.how
2. Can I switch my activity from marketing services to petrol station ( Is it of NQF4 level as people get work permits on petrol station as well)
3.if answer of point 2 is yes then Do we need to inform ukba that we are switching business activity ?
4. If we are having more than 2 full time employees from the time of initial application do we need to show all or its up to us that we can show just 2.
5. If the share capital money 50 k is in account should it remain in account all the time for 3 years

Please people if you can advice it would be great help .

Ms Mariam .

sheraz78
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 50k extension application assistance required urg

Post by sheraz78 » Sun May 24, 2015 10:08 am

Your accountant is incorrect

If the investment is made in share capital and this is evidenced by the share certificate then that funds mush have to be utilised, however if the investment is made using director loan account, then the policy guideline says we can have those funds available in the bank account evidenced by the bank statement and annual accounts/ management accounts

Be Careful Please

Arham hashim
Newly Registered

Post by Arham hashim » Sun May 24, 2015 11:25 am

thanks for kind assistance.

I need to have done detailed info ,can I have your contact number please .

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Sun May 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi I am not expert but i believe if you already shown funds invested in you initial application then you do not need to show it again during extension as mentioned below in policy guideline.

96).If you provided evidence of the funds as part of your last successful application you do not need to provide that evidence again.