ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 (E) Extensions and ILR last dates

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

prajwal87

Tier-1 (E) Extensions and ILR last dates

Post by prajwal87 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi All,

This may have been answered before, please guide me on this.

I am currently on TIER1-Entrep Visa Extension due 2016. I will be eligible for ILR in 2018.

My concern at the moment is based on information: Apply to settle after April 2015 will no longer be taking application. Therefore I am curious to know if the extension goes through in 2016, will I still not be able to apply for settlement because of the changes in the new rules ?

Looks to me the only way possible to get ILR after April 2018 is through company sponsorship. I am not able to pin point any specific news or info regarding this matter. I am not trying to spread wrong information but trying to find if the rule has been passed or is it mere speculation. I hope some enlightened one could help me out.

Thanks in Advance..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier-1 (G) Extensions and ILR last dates

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:33 pm

It is applicable to Tier 1 General See Here (Click) and see the topics below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 76937.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 78617.html

Which tier 1 are you on as your subject line say Tier 1 G and your text passage says Tier 1 Ent?? :shock:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

prajwal87

Post by prajwal87 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:47 am

Hi,

i am on Tier1- Entrepren. The subject line is from a post I read online. I was just curious to know if Entrepreneur came in the same category as the General when applying for ILR. I assumed Tie1 (G) and Tie1-Entreprneu similar when applying for ILR. Just needed a but more clarity thats all. Sorry if it was misleading ..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:04 am

What you are referring to from April 2018, at this stage, is relevant to Tier 1 General.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.