ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent Dependent Visa Application Issues

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aizazali

Tier 1 Ent Dependent Visa Application Issues

Post by aizazali » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Hey,

I recently submitted an application for my spouse and I faced some issues which are making me really nervous.

Here is what happened:

1. I submitted the application online from my own online account and chose "apply for myself" and applied for Tier 1 Entre Partner Visa
2. On the application form there is My name as applicant and spouse details have a name of my wife. *Really confused and nervous about this issue
3. The application form took me to the IHS online form, and as per the criteria I should have been charged £600, but the charged amount was £0. Now that really got me thinking what happened.

I have applied for the Visa, and I am confused that whether these errors will lay a foundation of the case rejection although I have complete documentation and maintenance.

Kindly share any information

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Re: Tier 1 Ent Dependent Visa Application Issues

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:49 am

hi

you should have chosen to apply for some one else as you have registered the account with your details
hence why in application your name is in applicant details and your wife as the main applicant .but it depends on how case worker sees this.

the lhs charge depends on your visa expiry date and calculated on that basis. if you haven't paid the lhs or the right amount they will call you to get the payment. this is what i found out when i was applying for my wife from this forum.

when did you apply. now all you can do is wait good luck

aizazali

Post by aizazali » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:20 pm

Hey Arshad,
Thank you for the response.

Yeah, I know I should have either selected "Apply for someone else" or had my wife create her own account and apply from there.
There is my name as a main applicant.
In the terms and condition section, it does say that if you have had a form filled by someone else the presented information should be correct, so I just hope that this works out in my favour.

I applied yesterday, for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Partner Visa (Dependent Visa), the IHS fee for this Visa is £200/year which makes a cumulative fees of £600.
The problem is if someone is applying from outside UK, they can't pay the fees directly online to IHS instead they have to pay it through the online application. In the online Application they showed me the fees of £0, this has placed me into an awkward position.

aizazali

Post by aizazali » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:26 pm

if you haven't paid the lhs or the right amount they will call you to get the payment. this is what i found out when i was applying for my wife from this forum.
Can you tell me a bit more about this situation that you had?

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:38 pm

aizazali wrote:
if you haven't paid the lhs or the right amount they will call you to get the payment. this is what i found out when i was applying for my wife from this forum.
Can you tell me a bit more about this situation that you had?

hi i didn't have a issue as payed the lhs separately. applied before 4th july. when searching for help one member has stated like that cant remember which post.

the calculation of lhs depend on your visa from the date you apply and when your visa expires. so in my case

my visa expiry 2017
wife applied july 2015
so my wife paid £400 as if you read the lhs guidelines in a year if you applying half way through you pay £100 for that year and whole year £200. if calculated

IMI5
Newly Registered

Post by IMI5 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:38 am

In part 6 who is consider as main applicant for dependent visa

IMI5
Newly Registered

Post by IMI5 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Any comments on this dependent issue please

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:47 am

You are the main applicant
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

aizazali

Post by aizazali » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:23 pm

IMI5 wrote:In part 6 who is consider as main applicant for dependent visa
The person who actually have a Visa and the one who is sponsoring the dependent is the main applicant in Tier 1 Entrepreneur Partner Visa.

aizazali

Post by aizazali » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Okay so,

to resolve this I called HO, they said cancel the application and submit a new application.

If got Refund approval in about 25 working days and the money was transferred to my account in 3 working days but it is said that it can take about 28 working days.