ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterpreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jibson
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Enterpreneur

Post by jibson » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Can anyone help me on how to go about applying for Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa the 50k route and I am planning to use third party fund,what are the document to process ,I will be appying by January 2014 and I need your help guys. I am currently on PSW and its going to run out early next year.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:15 pm

@ jibson, to start with, read the policy guidance from first page to the last and take your time to list out all the essential documents.
You can then seek for advice on any other document that is not clear.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

jibson
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Enterpreneur

Post by jibson » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:41 pm

@Olasunkanmi...thanks a lot really appreciate, I will certainly do that and keep you posted.

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:38 pm

please read guidance properly, you will get all the information.

jibson
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Enterpreneur-visa refused , I need help on legal advi

Post by jibson » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi all, I applied with my 3 dependants for d tier 1 entrepreneur visa-1 on d 11th of June and got refused on 28th of June and that I have no right to appeal but I can reapply.
Right now I don't have that kind of money to reapply also my current leave runs out end of this July.
The reasons are that 1. I did not show any document from company house that shows that I register for corporation tax. 2. That my bank document for maintenance fees is more than 31 days to d application date. 3. That my signature was not on d 3party declaration 4. That I did not include a letter from third party financial institution.
The case worker was probably drunk while treating my application.
Firstly my bank document for maintenance fees was dated 13may2014 and I applied 11th june(date of postage) pls how many days is that, that's 29 days, also all d documents he mentioned are included with d application.

I have written a letter to him and to d home office pointing out his mistake and giving them 7days to reply before I seek a judicial redress.
Pls I need a lawyer and advice on what to do next as my paw visa expires 24 th of this month.
Jibson