ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa Extension Query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SRVK
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa Extension Query

Post by SRVK » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello Friends,

I am on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa with 200K category. My query is related to joining the existing business and the job creation?,
My business partner and I bought a business (I was an investor at the time of buying the business). My business partner is UK passport holder.

My Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa was approved recently and now I have joined the business as a director. The business has 5 resources before I joined as a director. We now have plans to increase additional two jobs.

But when I refer the Tier 1 entrepreneur visa extension form there is table 3b2b on page no 48, the column "If they are not part of your entrepreneur team, please list the names of the holders of the job they created"

Can Some one please let me know what information is expected here, is it that the other director also needs to create another 2 jobs? So in all do we need to show 2 + 2 = 4 jobs creation?

Appreciate your responses.

Kind Regards

seasky
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa Extension Query

Post by seasky » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:27 pm

You can leave that column empty and your business only needs to new jobs (for 12 months each)

The purpose of that column is the esoteric situation that there are other T1E's in the business who are not your entrepreneurial team. Then they need to know which job formations to attribute to whom.

Good luck in your business.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:30 pm

SRVK wrote: My business partner and I bought a business (I was an investor at the time of buying the business).
Forum the forums learning can you comment on your situation and what you mean you where first an investors and now an entrepreneur (for example are you obligated to invest £200K again even though you already made an investment?)

SRVK
Newly Registered

Post by SRVK » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 pm

Thanks a lot for your response.

Kind Regards