ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 enterpreneur visa refused 2nd application. JR HELP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

premcomm
Newly Registered

Tier 1 enterpreneur visa refused 2nd application. JR HELP

Post by premcomm » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello
I have applied my Tier 1 enterpreneur visa in July 2012 and got refused in 2013. Appeal from first tier was dismissed at the end of 2013 and permission of appeal to UTT WAS DISMISSED IN APR 2014. New application has been filed within 28 days. And called for interview and received a refusal letter now. I have only left with JR NOW.
Help needed about the process of JR. Any good solicitor or barrister in manchester surrounding area.
Thanks

premcomm
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 enterpreneur visa refused 2nd application. JR HEL

Post by premcomm » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:20 pm

Hello
Very strange no response after too many hits.
Any help plz

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:35 pm

sorry to hear about your loss

before I recon a JR expert to you Can I know the Grounds that you have for Judicial review(JR)? if it is only to do with Genuine Entrepreneur Test or what caused refusal was the missing Documents?
thanks,

premcomm
Newly Registered

Post by premcomm » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:sorry to hear about your loss

before I recon a JR expert to you Can I know the Grounds that you have for Judicial review(JR)? if it is only to do with Genuine Entrepreneur Test or what caused refusal was the missing Documents?

Refusal 1:

My brothers has transferred money from USA to UK Business Account. Money is in my account that is why i did not provide any written agreement between me and my brothers. case worker says he does not find it credible because i am not having any agreement between me and my brothers.

Refusal 2:

more that 150 people are working in my area then how i will get the work from clients, then he saying that my business is not viable and credible business.

Refusal 3:

i have written in my cv that i had worked for 2 companies. they are saying that why i did not given my experience letter from these 2 companies. although i have written at the end of the cv that the reference will be provided on demand.

Refusal 4:

i have written in my business plan that i am doing my business, but he is asking that why u did not establish my business till now.

Refusal 5:

i have signed a contract with one company, i have written all the services that i am providing them. but the case worker are saying that the website of this company have been designed by someone else. this is not something that i have written in my contract. this service is not mention in the contract agreement.

Refusal 6:
i have provided one invoice along with my application. but they are saying that why i did not provide more invoices.

please help.......

smarty191

Post by smarty191 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:46 am

All the refusal points are made up by case worker.

Most of them are not even in the requirement.

Peak of unprofessionalism and unfair decision.

Money is in personal acc. If it was in 3rd party's acc., then they would refuse on why it had not been transferred.

Extremely unfair.

JR will take another 8 months.

Dont hire Barrister from other city, go for who is nearby you. Check online, because JR has many stages and you can't travel to meet him every time.

Dont go for high street' s solicitors.

Good Luck.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:02 am

@ premcomm, the refusal points in my opinion point to the fact that your business is not very active. I might be wrong. How many business transactions have you got prior to your second application?

Refusal 1:
You definitely need to prove why someone will give 50k for business without no explanation as to why he gave the money to you. This is the reason why they introduce the entrepreneurial test because they assume most people are recycling same money.

Refusal 2:
If your business is actively trading, then this point can be easily defended during JR.

Refusal 3:
You definitely should have include the company details on your cv as HO consider previous work experience when deciding application.

Refusal 4:
How long has your business been active for before your second application and how many clients have you got.

Refusal 5:
Is your service to your client related to website designing?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.