ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (entrepreneur) child

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aperjan0080
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (entrepreneur) child

Post by aperjan0080 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi. I am holding a Tier 1 entrepreneur visa (200k) from dec 2014 along with my wife and son(3years old). My wife gave a birth 2 weeks ago and just got a passport for the newborn.
I have got a couple of questions if someone can answer, please.
1) Can you please advise what type of application do I have to fill for the newborn?
Do I have to choose VISA section WORK, Then subsection Tier 1 Entrepreneur then subsection CHILD?
2)Do i have to proove that maintance funds have been on the accounts for 90 days?
The reason why I am asking this question because I have read Point Based Dependant Guide (page 10) in all TIER 1 sections in this document they ask to proove that the funds have been available for 90 days but it does not say anything about 3 months on TIER 1 Enterprenaur subsection so i guess there is no need to keep money on the account for 90 days, just a statement with healthy balance will do?
3)Can you please advise what documents have you provided ?
Your help would be appreciated.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 (entrepreneur) child

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:43 pm

1) Can you please advise what type of application do I have to fill for the newborn?
Do I have to choose VISA section WORK, Then subsection Tier 1 Entrepreneur then subsection CHILD?
yes
2)Do i have to proove that maintance funds have been on the accounts for 90 days? The reason why I am asking this question because I have read Point Based Dependant Guide (page 10) in all TIER 1 sections in this document they ask to proove that the funds have been available for 90 days but it does not say anything about 3 months on TIER 1 Enterprenaur subsection so i guess there is no need to keep money on the account for 90 days, just a statement with healthy balance will do?
Yes, maintenance for dependants must be maintained for min 90 days.
3)Can you please advise what documents have you provided ?
Form, bank statements and the birth certificate for the child
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice