ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Requirements

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

toghraee
Iran

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Requirements

Post by toghraee » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello

for extension of T1E , what are the requirements other than having the 200k invested and have 2 employees for 12 months?

I heard there is a requirement for staying in UK for specific number of days, but I couldn't find it anywhere in internet.

any idea?

toghraee
Iran

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Requirements

Post by toghraee » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:30 am

Any comments appreciated

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:50 am

toghraee wrote:Hello

for extension of T1E , what are the requirements other than having the 200k invested and have 2 employees for 12 months?

I heard there is a requirement for staying in UK for specific number of days, but I couldn't find it anywhere in internet.

any idea?

Hi

I have not seen any clauses anywhere that's saying an Entrepreneur shouldn't be outside of country for certain days/months to disqualify extension purpose.

However, if you stay more than following, it can hamper in the process of your settlement (ILR) or naturalization.The time you’re in the UK is called continuous residence. We shouldn't
-spent no more than 450 days outside the UK during those 5 years
-spent no more than 90 days outside the UK in the last 12 months

Read from this source: www.gov.uk

siavashes
Iran

Post by siavashes » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:37 pm

its one of the conditions on your visa , you can not be out of Uk more than 180 days in any 12 month period .