ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Visa Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khan Friends

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Visa Approved

Post by Khan Friends » Fri May 13, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi All,
With the grace of God my tier 1 entrepreneur extension application has been approved. The application timeline is:

Application made on: 17/03/2016
Biometrics enrolled on: 06/04/2016
Approval Letter (Decision) received on: 10/05/2016

This was my second application because my first application was refused, the link for my previous application thread is
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1310075
I subimitted a fresh application after 10 days of the Admin Review decision of the initial application which was with in 28 days and HO has disregarded the overstaying period while considering my fresh application.
I hope this will help in some way.

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Visa Approved

Post by sm12 » Fri May 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Thank you for sharing.
Congratulations!

Hellopino
Mood:

Post by Hellopino » Fri May 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Congratulations Khan!!

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:15 pm

How long did it take to receive your documents back after AR?

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Does anybody know what would be the effect of refusal of first application on long residency? assuming first application is submitted well in advance of visa expiry and second application leads to a visa approval after AR.

Thanks

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Fri May 13, 2016 8:33 pm

congratulation Khansfriends

great news

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:37 pm

sm12 wrote:How long did it take to receive your documents back after AR?
Also: Did they retain your passport at that time?

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Fri May 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Congratulations.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Fri May 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Khan Friends wrote:Hi All,
With the grace of God my tier 1 entrepreneur extension application has been approved. The application timeline is:

This was my second application because my first application was refused, the link for my previous application thread is
I subimitted a fresh application after 10 days of the Admin Review decision of the initial application which was with in 28 days and HO has disregarded the overstaying period while considering my fresh application.

Hi, congratulations! I would really appreciate if you could share some information as my case is going to be very similar to yours. My visa has been refused and I am applying for admin review in a couple of days time, which I think will be refused but that would allow me some time to gather all the documents for a fresh application. My question is did you wait for all your documents to be returned by the HO before you reapplied OR did you gather all the documents once again?

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

sm12 wrote:Thank you for sharing.
Congratulations!
Thank you sm12.

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sat May 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Hellopino wrote:Congratulations Khan!!
Thank you mate.

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sat May 14, 2016 2:26 pm

I received the documents back within a week from the AR decision.

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sat May 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Ali272 wrote:Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Does anybody know what would be the effect of refusal of first application on long residency? assuming first application is submitted well in advance of visa expiry and second application leads to a visa approval after AR.

Thanks
As long as a fresh application is made within 28 days of the overstaying period and if the fresh (second) application has been successful HO will disregard the overstaying period (as per immigration rules) in considering the ILR application.

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sat May 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Business2business wrote:congratulation Khansfriends

great news
Thank you mate, all the best !!

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sat May 14, 2016 3:00 pm

sm12 wrote:
Also: Did they retain your passport at that time?
Yes HO always keeps the passport in case of application refusal.

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sat May 14, 2016 3:01 pm

helpingperson wrote:Congratulations.
Thank you very much.

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sat May 14, 2016 3:39 pm

raj.m wrote:

Hi, congratulations! I would really appreciate if you could share some information as my case is going to be very similar to yours. My visa has been refused and I am applying for admin review in a couple of days time, which I think will be refused but that would allow me some time to gather all the documents for a fresh application. My question is did you wait for all your documents to be returned by the HO before you reapplied OR did you gather all the documents once again?
It is sad to know about your refusal. That's right AR decision is mostly negative. You will hopefully receive your documents a few days after the decision of your AR or they might send you your documents with the AR decision. I personally gathered all the documents again (with latest dates) even I had the previous documents but this should not be an issue if you use the previous ones.
You just have to concentrate on the refusal section for which HO could not award the points. Just send relevant documents as per requirements. All the best.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Sat May 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Khan Friends wrote:
raj.m wrote:

It is sad to know about your refusal. That's right AR decision is mostly negative. You will hopefully receive your documents a few days after the decision of your AR or they might send you your documents with the AR decision. I personally gathered all the documents again (with latest dates) even I had the previous documents but this should not be an issue if you use the previous ones.
You just have to concentrate on the refusal section for which HO could not award the points. Just send relevant documents as per requirements. All the best.
Thanks for your help. The problem is I didn't take a photocopy of some documents which I've sent to HO, for example the HMRC documents. I did not have a solicitor. But now I have hired a solicitor to apply for AR. If my AR gets refused, will they send the documents to my solicitor or to myself?

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sun May 15, 2016 10:08 am

Thanks for your help. The problem is I didn't take a photocopy of some documents which I've sent to HO, for example the HMRC documents. I did not have a solicitor. But now I have hired a solicitor to apply for AR. If my AR gets refused, will they send the documents to my solicitor or to myself?[/quote]

Ask your solicitor about which correspondence address will he be using for AR. What is the exact reason of your application refusal?
You will most probably receive your documents with the AR decision and then you can use the documents off your first application in your fresh application.
I think HMRC documents are only required for evidence to show business is subject to UK taxation and you can always order alternative copies from HMRC or get new copies of CT600's from your accountant (make sure you sign every required document). Same applies to annual accounts, employees IDs, Accountant Letter, Current appointment report from companies House (make sure this is up to date one) and arrange up to date maintenance funds statement. You will receive your Business bank statements otherwise have a meeting with your business bank manager and he will arrange all statements again for you. All the employment creation documents are easy to arrange again.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Sun May 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi Khan Friends

There were two reasons for refusal:

1) they said i provided them the current appointments report from 2012.

2) they said the fps i sent them are not acceptable

I sent them current appointments report from 2012 as well as 2016. they have failed to see the latest one that i sent. so that will most likely be corrected in admin review.

For fps, i only sent them the submission receipts with the long code. But i also sent them p11, p45 for one employee, p60s, p32, etc.

i never sent them business bank statements in the first application as i invested by share capital.

Khan Friends

Post by Khan Friends » Sun May 15, 2016 1:50 pm

raj.m wrote:Hi Khan Friends

I sent them current appointments report from 2012 as well as 2016. they have failed to see the latest one that i sent. so that will most likely be corrected in admin review.

For fps, i only sent them the submission receipts with the long code. But i also sent them p11, p45 for one employee, p60s, p32, etc.

i never sent them business bank statements in the first application as i invested by share capital.
Your case is pretty simple, its just a mistake in case of FPS and misunderstanding in Current appointment report from Companies House.
Make sure you submit a fresh application within 28 days when your AR is concluded, you do not need to provide business bank statements if you have invested via share capital. Only send your latest Business Bank statements as an evidence that Business has a UK Bank Account.
Speak to your accountant about correct format of FPS, he should have these since he started your payroll, I think you have only sent the RTI submission receipts which is totally different than FPS.
You do not need to send the appointment report from Companies House dated 2012 as requirement is the very latest one. If you send two it will definitely create confusion.
In your fresh application keep most of your documents the same as you have provided earlier only change the ones HO have not accepted for awarding points. Just keep it simple and to the point, only provide the documents as required.
Before than you submit your application provide a check-list of the documents here on the forum and a few guys here (Like Zimba88 and others) are very helpful, they will guide you the best they can.
All the best, I hope you will have good news this time.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi Khan

Could you please share list of documents?

Thank you.

infinitesmile

Post by infinitesmile » Tue May 17, 2016 4:48 pm

Hi Khan Friends,
My questions is that, how much did you paid for the fresh application? Like in total for the first application and after rejection for second application. How much did it cost you in total?

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Tue May 17, 2016 9:19 pm

With reference to 1) what did you put in your checklist in the application form. Did you list current appointment report 2016 as one of the documents submitted?

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Tue May 17, 2016 11:02 pm

cappachino wrote:

With reference to 1) what did you put in your checklist in the application form. Did you list current appointment report 2016 as one of the documents submitted?
Yes, I listed it in the checklist but I did not specify 2012 or 2016. I just wrote "Current Appointments Report". However, I have clearly mentioned in my cover letter that I sent them both - the one from 2012 as well as 2016