ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Investment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

red poltergeist
inactive

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Investment

Post by red poltergeist » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi,

If I have paid more than £50k as salary to my employees + business expenses.
Do I still have to transfer £50k to my business account from my personal account?

Please admin's can you please clarify this doubt, in that case potentially I have to inject £50k more into my business account.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Investment

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:59 pm

hi
was all the wages and business expenses paid from the revenue the business generated or from the investment you made?

you still have to invest 50k in to the business regardless if the business has enough turnover to cover all expenses or it is in loss.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:07 pm

red poltergeist wrote:Hi,

Do I still have to transfer £50k to my business account from my personal account?

Please admin's can you please clarify this doubt, in that case potentially I have to inject £50k more into my business account.
Did you inject 50k or not?

red poltergeist
inactive

Post by red poltergeist » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:29 pm

awan905 wrote:
red poltergeist wrote:Hi,

Did you inject 50k or not?
No I did not Inject £50K, the salary + expenses were paid by the turn over of my company and the money it generated.

I don't understand why I should invest more money if I have already spent more than £50k to support my business

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Investment does NOT mean 'money spent in the business'. There are very specific requirements on how to score points towards investment, one of which is that you must inject cash to your business. Please read the Tier 1E guide on how score the points for investment and the documents required
Last edited by zimba on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

red poltergeist
inactive

Post by red poltergeist » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:48 pm

zimba88 wrote:Investment does NOT mean 'money spent in the business'. There are very specific requirements on how to score points towards investment, one of which is that you must inject cash to your business. Please read the Tier 1E guide !
Thank's Zimba and other's for your prompt response, so directors loan is the option then!!!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Yes, follow the guidance on the investment and prepare the required documents accordingly
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:17 pm

You must have to inject 50K in your business , this is rule; otherwise you will not get 20points for this.