ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nigahban
Newly Registered

Post by nigahban » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks for you reply Olasunkanmi:
I will advice you to focus your energy on your present application which is Tier 1 entrepreneur, and the best way you can make things easy is to follow all the guideline in the policy guidance and if you are presently on PSW visa, make sure you start running your business if you haven't start that yet. Run your business bank account, get insurance cover, get clients to sign contracts, get loads of invoices to show your trading and other documents that are necessary in running businesses.

Hopefully your second application will be successful, but caseworker are known to refuse application even on flimsy excuses and your best option against them will be if your company is trading and this will prove to the judge during appeal that you are a genuine entrepreneur.
I been running a successful business and i do have business bank account, insurance, proof of trading and contracts all is submitted with application and everything is up and running according to policy guidance.

Reading the previous post on the forum i came to know that case worker are refusing applications for very simple reasons. Such as did u get permission from ur landlord to run a business from home. Does business hold an employee insurance.

So my questions remain what would i do if they refuse my application on the last week of my remaining valid leave i would be short of time by then to make a fresh application or to switch a differ visa route. only because of this possible scenario i have asked about the human rights application. Shell we go for it if i get my decision very very close to my valid leave.

Many Many Thanks Again
Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:53 pm

nigahban wrote:Thanks for you reply Olasunkanmi:
I will advice you to focus your energy on your present application which is Tier 1 entrepreneur, and the best way you can make things easy is to follow all the guideline in the policy guidance and if you are presently on PSW visa, make sure you start running your business if you haven't start that yet. Run your business bank account, get insurance cover, get clients to sign contracts, get loads of invoices to show your trading and other documents that are necessary in running businesses.

Hopefully your second application will be successful, but caseworker are known to refuse application even on flimsy excuses and your best option against them will be if your company is trading and this will prove to the judge during appeal that you are a genuine entrepreneur.
I been running a successful business and i do have business bank account, insurance, proof of trading and contracts all is submitted with application and everything is up and running according to policy guidance.

Reading the previous post on the forum i came to know that case worker are refusing applications for very simple reasons. Such as did u get permission from ur landlord to run a business from home. Does business hold an employee insurance.

So my questions remain what would i do if they refuse my application on the last week of my remaining valid leave i would be short of time by then to make a fresh application or to switch a differ visa route. only because of this possible scenario i have asked about the human rights application. Shell we go for it if i get my decision very very close to my valid leave.

Many Many Thanks Again
Regards

I hope you get a positive response, but if its the other way round, you have the option of logging an appeal, applying for reconsideration without submitting additional evidence and lastly Judicial review if you do not get an appeal right.

The human right application is a very tricky one as non of you is British and your first child is still a long way from the 7yrs qualifying age for granting ILR to children. You can pursue it if you so wish but be prepared for the lengthy process.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

bilalzafar1
Newly Registered

What is the visa processing time right now?

Post by bilalzafar1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:26 am

I have read somewhere that 99% of Tier1 Entrepreneur Visas are processed within 3 weeks time. I had applied on 27th July 2013 and after Biometrics haven't heard anything from UKBA. I am quite worried now. Is there anyone who has applied during the same time and still waiting? :(

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:30 am

I applied on 31/07/2013. still waiting.. :(

bilalzafar1
Newly Registered

Post by bilalzafar1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 am

oh, so it isn't only me? When did you do your biometrics scan?

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:39 am

Biometric on 14/8/2013. yours?

bilalzafar1
Newly Registered

Post by bilalzafar1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:40 am

12/08/2013

So hopefully we will receive positive replies soon

R CH
Newly Registered

VISA REFUSED

Post by R CH » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:51 am

hi,
Visa applied on 18 sep 2012
Visa refused 10 sep 2013

they give very silly reasons, like email address was missing, landline number was missing,
It took them 1 year to tell me these things.
I submitted same documents last time when my visa was refused first time, they accepted documents and gave some other reason for refusal( could not varify £1200 from one of my bank). They did not mention about documents anywhere.

I applied through a lawyer and what documents he told me , I gave him documents in same format, where should we go then , If a lawyer OSIC registered applied for me and he got more than 10 people visas on same document format.

Please suggest me what are the chances if I appeal.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: VISA REFUSED

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:40 am

R CH wrote:hi,
Visa refused 10 sep 2013

they give very silly reasons, like email address was missing, landline number was missing,
I submitted same documents last time when my visa was refused first time, they accepted documents and gave some other reason for refusal( could not varify £1200 from one of my bank). They did not mention about documents anywhere.

I applied through a lawyer and what documents he told me , I gave him documents in same format, where should we go then , If a lawyer OSIC registered applied for me and he got more than 10 people visas on same document format.

@ RCH, you have a very high chance of winning your appeal if your representative argue under ''Evidential flexibility'' as some members on this forum have done and have a successful appeal.

The judges always expect caseworkers to request for additional documents or information before taking decision, and if they don't follow these procedure, your appeal is likely to be allow by the judge.

You also indicated that your first application was refused, can you let us know the reason why you didn't appeal the first refusal decision.

Most people do waste money to make further application rather than exploring the options of reconsideration, appeal and judicial review.
These options are allowed under the law to avoid the HO making mistakes on people application on multiple occasion.

R CH
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by R CH » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:45 am

When I applied first time , I had visa left, so I was not allowed to appeal...

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Hi

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:33 pm

R CH wrote:When I applied first time , I had visa left, so I was not allowed to appeal...

@ RCH, If you had a valid visa, you could have submitted a reconsideration request first which is free before making a new application and paying additional fee for HO who don't care about how people cope with their exorbitant visa fees.

I hope that others in similar situation can explore the reconsideration option and I am not sure if those who still have valid visa after refusal can apply for judicial review. The guru in the house can share their experience on this.

Dumbaa

Tier 1 Entrepreneur( Team Partner) 200k

Post by Dumbaa » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Dear friends,

Applied on -16 August 2013 From Nepal,Kathmandu

September-02 Call For Interview

September-11 Interview Given

Now Waiting ...!!!!!!

Now My Question Is:

I was in UK from 2009-2013(march) and during my interview they ask me what i have done while i was in UK ...Actually i was there as a student but didn't submit any certificate while applying...And i switch the college in the march 2012 (but don't know whether my college inform ukba about my case of switching college.

So My point is: will they issue this matter and stats me as illegal during that period although my visa expire date was 2013 march......

I am so much worried about this case now.....Any ideas (senior member)

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur( Team Partner) 200k

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Dumbaa wrote:Dear friends,

Applied on -16 August 2013 From Nepal,Kathmandu

September-02 Call For Interview

September-11 Interview Given

Now Waiting ...!!!!!!

Now My Question Is:

I was in UK from 2009-2013(march) and during my interview they ask me what i have done while i was in UK ...Actually i was there as a student but didn't submit any certificate while applying...And i switch the college in the march 2012 (but don't know whether my college inform ukba about my case of switching college.

So My point is: will they issue this matter and stats me as illegal during that period although my visa expire date was 2013 march......

I am so much worried about this case now.....Any ideas (senior member)

@ Dumbaa, I doubt anyone knows exactly what could happen to your case as you are expected to inform the HO whenever you change school so that you can get a different sponsor license no. Not doing so, is against the condition of your stay and you should be prepared for any eventuality.

Mirza Qadir Baig
Newly Registered

Need Advice

Post by Mirza Qadir Baig » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi..

Just need a advice..I am applying T1E psw route...I got everything ready..just missing my CT41G..they send it to me.. 3 weeks back..but ..I didn't received it yet...So I ask them to re issue it..and it will take again ..2 to 3 weeks...but my visa is expiring on ..3rd of october..can I send them afterwards?..or what are the options..if any one can help...

Thanks for your time

Regards

Mirza

saj4eyes
Newly Registered

Got approval in quick time !

Post by saj4eyes » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi guys,

this forum has been very helpful, so sharing my case :

applied as an PSW-entrepreneur team ..

applied: July 22
Acknowledgment : 24
Biometric Given: 06 September
Approval Letter Received: 24 September

Documents submitted:

3 genuine contracts
1 business bank statement
Gumtree add
website printout
maintenance fund, letter from bank and statement
letter from bank for 50,000, clearly mentioning that the fund is available for both..
UK masters degree certificate
VAT certificate
Insurance certificate

Good luck guys, and thanks UKBA ..

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Got approval in quick time !

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:44 pm

saj4eyes wrote:Hi guys,

Documents submitted:

3 genuine contracts
Gumtree add
website printout
letter from bank for 50,000, clearly mentioning that the fund is available for both..
VAT certificate
Insurance certificate

@ saj4eyes, congratulation to you guys, did u guys put your 50k fund in your business account or personal account?

saj4eyes
Newly Registered

Post by saj4eyes » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:47 pm

@ saj4eyes, congratulation to you guys, did u guys put your 50k fund in your business account or personal account?

we put the money in joint personal account, using business bank account will complicate stuff ... since you have then prove that the money is in the acount as an investment.

kahn

Re: VISA REFUSED

Post by kahn » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:04 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:
R CH wrote:hi,
Visa refused 10 sep 2013

@ RCH, you have a very high chance of winning your appeal if your representative argue under ''Evidential flexibility'' as some members on this forum have done and have a successful appeal.

The judges always expect caseworkers to request for additional documents or information before taking decision, and if they don't follow these procedure, your appeal is likely to be allow by the judge.

You also indicated that your first application was refused, can you let us know the reason why you didn't appeal the first refusal decision.

Most people do waste money to make further application rather than exploring the options of reconsideration, appeal and judicial review.
These options are allowed under the law to avoid the HO making mistakes on people application on multiple occasion.
"Landline number and/or email address, if any " (e.g. of the other party to your contract ) is a requirement of the Immigration Rule. If there are favorable appeal decisions against breach of this Rule on the basis of ''Evidential flexibility'' policy of HO, it is really good news for this category of PBS. Please be kind to cite some decisions for benefit of all - Thanks

nigahban
Newly Registered

Post by nigahban » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Documents submitted:

3 genuine contracts
Gumtree add
website printout
VAT certificate
Insurance certificate

Congrats. This forum is very good actually but for the past few weeks there are not many people posting updates about their application. I been waiting for any decision on my case 4 months now. I would like more and more peoples using forum to give update caz everyone would benefit from it. Congrats again and good luck to all with hope to get few more updates

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:21 pm

congratulations

Is it mandatory to provide a cover letter from the bank to state that the money is available for both partners? I will think that as it is a joint account, they will assume that was the case.

prateek1711
Newly Registered

Just got rejection so Planning to re-apply, SUGGESTIONS???

Post by prateek1711 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 am

Hellos every1,
Visa Applied on 10 Jan13 and got rejection on 20sept13.
Reason: The letter from the bank is not an original doc and its not on official letter head.
I am planning not to appeal as it takes as long as 4 to 5 months.
I am planning to apply again by showing funds in UK in my personal account.
Any suggestions friends??? How long is UKBA taking to review the application???
Pls email ID prateek.kamboj17@gmail.com

saj4eyes
Newly Registered

@Soniye

Post by saj4eyes » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:58 pm

No mate, it is mandatory to have the letter, i know a few people who got refusal for not having their names on the letter...

Sonye

Re: @Soniye

Post by Sonye » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:59 pm

saj4eyes wrote:No mate, it is mandatory to have the letter, i know a few people who got refusal for not having their names on the letter...
Thanks for your responses. Barclays have said they can provide a letter stating all information that can be seen on the bank statement. They are not willing to state that me and my business partner have equal rights to the funds. Will a basic cover letter be ok?

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm

what is the latest news about the processing time.
its 06.10.2013

:) kidding as everyone know its 06.10.2013

just ............. the processing time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:

Documents submitted:

3 genuine contracts
Gumtree add
website printout
VAT certificate
Insurance certificate

ALWAYS PERSONAL ACCOUNT........according to the policy guidance, dont give any chance to case worker :P

(unless and until advised by any qualified solicitor according to your personal circumstances)