ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

T1Entrepreneur99
Newly Registered

current processing time

Post by T1Entrepreneur99 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:38 am

Hi All,
Can you please share your current processing time for Tier 1 Entrepreneur applications submitted in August, September and October? :)

dontworry

Re: information regarding Tier 1 ( Entrepreneur) from PSW

Post by dontworry » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:32 pm

qkiyani wrote:
Entrepreneur9 wrote:Hello qkiyani,

Hope you ok?

I understand from your comment that if he is providing services from his shop then he can choose a job title of IT Technician.

But what, if the services that he is providing is not at NQF level 4 or above?

Mobile and computer repairing is not at level 4, its level 3? So even if he selects his job title as IT technician which is above level 4, his main business is providing services at a level below 4. Dont you think this will be a problem?

Can you please advice?

Thank you in advance.
qkiyani wrote:
ostertag_gb1 wrote: You will need to be careful on your intention of applying Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
The best way to show Home office caseworker you have the required amount of fund (accordingly, in case which option you chose to apply)is to ask your brother (if he happy to do so) to put the fund you need to fulfill together under your name only, it will save lots of hassle where cause of refusal normally turned on. Also you will need to watch the nature of you business, as you mentioned you are running a mobile phone, computer repair shop, the service you provided is not on graduate level therefore it is likely will lead to a refusal.
if u r providing services in ur shop then itsfine u can choose ur job title as a IT technician which on graduate level but if ur job is just sale purchase then u dont qualify for graduate level.....

yes there is some confusion if u relate mobiles sale purchase n repeir with computer...if u r just providing it services to ur customers then u can still choose ur job title as IT technician n services r above above nqf level 4 not 3 but to avoid this confusion wat i hav done is registerd IT company on the same address n showed a contract with one of my client... thats it

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Time Frames looks like a lottery now a days.

hey

Re: Hi

Post by hey » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi guys
I am looking for interview questions which someone has posted on this site, can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

kamipk786
- thin ice -

Post by kamipk786 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:14 am

Case route from PSW 50,000 alone with 3 dependents
Case Submitted 24-October 2013
Payment Deducted bu HO 28-October-2013
Letter Received from HO for Finger Prints 30-October-2013
Finger Prints Done 01-November-2013
VISA approval date (Decisions Date) 11-November-2013
VISA APPROVAL LETTER RECEIVED 15-November-2013
Apply within UK UK bank statement on name.

my consultant applied 6 visas cases in same date of mine and he got 4 cases back and I am wonder all cases successful.

I am thinking my case was really strong and was really confidant because my consultant (who made case) was really professional.
and really thanks to Kamran.

Arslaan
Mood:

Post by Arslaan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:45 pm

After 12 months of desperation and waiting, my visa application has been refused.

Route Tier 2(General) to Tier 1(Entrepreneur)
£200,000 funds available ( which are still available )
Maintenance fund still maintained
Application submitted: 12/12/12
HO fee deducted: 17/12/12
Bio done: 09/01/13

Refusal letter received today dated 13/11/13

No right of appeal so I am going for Judicial Review

Haq Jhandeer
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Haq Jhandeer » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Me and my team member applied 5k from psw in march 2013
had interview in aug but still waiting but now
my partner going to get married what i can do i still want to continue my enterpneure visa
thanks advance

ajatifshah
Newly Registered

Post by ajatifshah » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Dear,

I had a question I applies for visa in Nov2012 refused in June2013 appeal hearing on 10th of Jan2014 at Glasgow.

My 10 years completed in Augest 2013.Can I aplay for ILR while appeal is going.My wife applied as a dependent.Our visa expiers last year.

What are the best option for us.

Can i apply for ILR if yes then what about my dependent which visa to apply for them dependent already completed 2 years in Uk.

Plz Advise.

thank you

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:03 pm

@ajatifshah... u may apply for ILR however u ur application fee will be returned and application will annexed to appeal outcome....u better focus on the appeal outcome and may add additional grounds such like staying for 10y lawfully in country etc.

fsljaan
Newly Registered

entrepreneur visa

Post by fsljaan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:45 am

Dear All,

I am on PSW visa and going to apply for entrepreneur. I need some help regarding this. My PSW visa will be finishing in April 2014 and I have not 50k in my account and if I can show some one as a partner who have that much balance in his account, can i get the visa easily :?:

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:04 pm

ajatifshah wrote:Dear,

I had a question I applies for visa in Nov2012 refused in June2013 appeal hearing on 10th of Jan2014 at Glasgow.

My 10 years completed in Augest 2013.Can I aplay for ILR while appeal is going.My wife applied as a dependent.Our visa expiers last year.

What are the best option for us.

Can i apply for ILR if yes then what about my dependent which visa to apply for them dependent already completed 2 years in Uk.

Plz Advise.

thank you
you can withdraw the appeal and apply for ILR immediately. but the problem will be yr wife. she will become over stayer. so the best idea go for appeal win it if u can and then apply so that u can apply for yr wife later on. if u loose the appeal then u can apply for ILR regardless u have visa or u lost the appeal or not but u must send yr wife back and bring her back as spouse as per the immigration rule. hope it helps

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: entrepreneur visa

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:06 pm

fsljaan wrote:Dear All,

I am on PSW visa and going to apply for entrepreneur. I need some help regarding this. My PSW visa will be finishing in April 2014 and I have not 50k in my account and if I can show some one as a partner who have that much balance in his account, can i get the visa easily :?:
its gonna be tough call. yes u can show 3rd party funding but its always better to show yr fund coz most of the 3rd party fund raisers have been refused in this application

mukesh_1891
Newly Registered

Investement funds

Post by mukesh_1891 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Hii gurus

I have some money in indian account (Joint account with my brother) and some money in UK accounts both adds upto 52K. Is it fine or can it be risky.

I have bank letter from indian bank stating that money is disposable in uk. Do i need any other letter as it is joint account with my brother.

Thanks

prateek1711
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time

Post by prateek1711 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Dear Friends,

I applied for visa on 10jan and got rejected on 18sept becoz the UKBA claims that the Bank letter submitted from India is not original. Instead of going for the appeal I re-applied by getting all the money to my UK personal bank account. Visa applied again on 15oct 2013. Got Biometric on 27oct 2013 and it was done the same day. I thought as the money is in UK so I will get the visa sooner But decision is still pending :cry:

I have only submitted one contract which is from India and I still don't have a business account because I will start trading ONCE i get the visa.

Could some1 please tell me if I submit a new contract then will get the visa quickly as it may make the case stronger.

I am tired of waiting, now I don't have any productive job for last 5months and I have my family pressure to withdraw application and go back to India.

Any suggestions on how long it will take to get a decision on visa???

thanks

amelstar

Post by amelstar » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:01 pm

hi , i have a question, has any one who applied before the 1st october 2012 rule changes about overstayers applied for a visa after overstaying for more than 28 days and had his application approved, for example if one applied on lets say 31 september 2012 after being overstayed for more than 28 days applies for a visa ,what result should he expect? any senior members can shed some light here please ,would be appreciated.

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:21 pm

hi
i am new in this forum i m plaining to apply a tier1 enterpreneur

i have some q?

can pls any friend help me
1> how i regiter my company for IT work
2> i will regiter my self as director because if i m giving IT support
3>can any buddy send me contrats samples
4>how i regiter my self with hmrc

thanks

Gladiator21

Post by Gladiator21 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:27 pm

@Prateek, submitting a new contract will not harm, but I would suggest wait and let the UKBA make a move first and take your decisions accordingly.

@yhm, we might need different thread for this topic, but I will tell you quickly the steps to register. It is not a big deal, only costs 15 pounds. For the same, accountants will charge you from 100-200 pounds. Go on the Companies House website http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/toolsT ... Info.shtml

Click on the tabs : Find Information -> Webcheck -> Access Webcheck. It will take you to a new page where you can check if name of the company you want is already taken by typing the desired name in the box.

After finalising the name, you could proceed further to register yourself at Companies House.

Register yourself here, https://ewf.companieshouse.gov.uk//seclogin?tc=1

When you reach upto here and have any difficulties let me know, we can transfer this topic in the right thread and can continue.
Thanks

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:39 pm

thanks i register my company

but i m confuse about business plan can any budy help me pls

mehulchamria

Re: Contracts

Post by mehulchamria » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering what happens if the contract you submitted ends while your visa is in process and you start a new contract? My visa is still under process and I have a new contract on offer. Accepting this new contract means quitting the current one. Can I accept that new contract? Will it not create any issues if UKBA verify contract after I leave my current contract?

Please Advise.

prateek1711
Newly Registered

Post by prateek1711 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Gladiator21 wrote:@Prateek, submitting a new contract will not harm, but I would suggest wait and let the UKBA make a move first and take your decisions accordingly.

@yhm, we might need different thread for this topic, but I will tell you quickly the steps to register. It is not a big deal, only costs 15 pounds. For the same, accountants will charge you from 100-200 pounds. Go on the Companies House website http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/toolsT ... Info.shtml

Click on the tabs : Find Information -> Webcheck -> Access Webcheck. It will take you to a new page where you can check if name of the company you want is already taken by typing the desired name in the box.

After finalising the name, you could proceed further to register yourself at Companies House.

Register yourself here, https://ewf.companieshouse.gov.uk//seclogin?tc=1

When you reach upto here and have any difficulties let me know, we can transfer this topic in the right thread and can continue.
Thanks
Thank you for your help.

Aliraza

Post by Aliraza » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:32 pm

hi Guys,

Please can you sign the petition to speed up the Visa processing time and online status of the application.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/ ... neur-visas

Many Thanks.

priyal
Newly Registered

Post by priyal » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to those who have got their visa and all the best to those who has applied. I am also applying Tier 1 Visa this month. I got all my documents ready,I am arranging funds now. Although I am thinking to show 25 k in UK saving acc and 25 k in India in personal account. Can anyone please advise me on this, will it be appropriate to show funds in two separate accounts although both under my name ???. A quick reply to this will be appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

prateek1711
Newly Registered

Post by prateek1711 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:10 am

priyal wrote:Hi everyone,

Congratulations to those who have got their visa and all the best to those who has applied. I am also applying Tier 1 Visa this month. I got all my documents ready,I am arranging funds now. Although I am thinking to show 25 k in UK saving acc and 25 k in India in personal account. Can anyone please advise me on this, will it be appropriate to show funds in two separate accounts although both under my name ???. A quick reply to this will be appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

I would suggest that you should try to arrange all the Funds in the UK becoz it will be less complicated for the case handler to review your case.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 am

priyal wrote:I am really sorry about your visa. I am applying visa this month as well and I have put funds in two separate accounts, half in Uk and half in India. Can you please advise me will it be appropriate to do it in such a way or should i show in 1 account. Can you please explain in brief why your visa was rejected in terms of your two banks statement dated on two different dates ??
A quick reply to this will be appreciated and Thanks in advance.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

RoundnRound
Newly Registered

Post by RoundnRound » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi Guys,
I am Very new for this forum. as a part of my survey i would like to know how many of you or your friends have been granted visa in the Tier1 Entrepreneur Route Both PSW and 200k can u all Please share.

If it is PSW switching Please mention PSW
If its 200k Please mention 200k

Genuine answer will help you for extension and will make a good way for switchers.

Thank you.