ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Taking long

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umair2017

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Taking long

Post by umair2017 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:29 am

hi guys,

I have applied for tier1 extension on the 10 of November 2016.Biometrics done on 21 November, after that no response from homeoffice.

If they are taking long time, they should send me a letter, but I didn't get any letter too.

Kindly need any information from gurus.

Thanks

Casa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Taking long

Post by Casa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:56 am

You should factor in the shut down over the Christmas & New Year holiday period. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Taking long

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Such posts on this forum are not helpful :!: Creating yet another series of 'any news?' , 'it's been so long', 'no letter' or 'no update' threads are not adding any value here. The general rule is that such posts and threads will be locked as they cannot be answered by anyone here :!:

Please Note
1) HO might not even send you a letter of confirmation of your application and the first letter you get is usually for your Biometrics, which could take several weeks.
2) The 8 weeks time frame is pretty much not being kept by the HO. No one here knows why your application is taking so long :?
3) Complex applications could take up to 8-9 months to decide, so you must be patient and continue to wait until you hear back from HO.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice