ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1- Entrepreneur Visa Application ......REFUSAL

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

IMRAN09
Newly Registered

Tier 1- Entrepreneur Visa Application ......REFUSAL

Post by IMRAN09 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi All,

I submit my application for TIER 1 Entrepreneur by my own in August 2014, biometrics in month of august 2014 and received one letter from HO on 17 September regarding my application which says that your case is very complicated so its takes more than average decision time.

i submitted.
1. my Personal account statement with 90 days funds maintenance.
2. Business Account Statement with proof of payments from customers.
3 SCANNED COPY OF 50K Joint Account statement from Pakistan NOT ORIGINAL.(Me and My father as joint account holders)

4. Company incorporation certificate
5. copy of letter Name of company Director from Company house
6. UKIT registration
6. HMRC MLR registration letter
7. payee registration
8. CORPORATION TAX LETTER FROM HMRC
9. 3 contracts of providing accounting services starts from 01 july 2014 start date not mentioned on the contracts. still working with them
10. 3 invoices dated 31 july 2014 to the customers according to contracts for the month of july.
11. business proposal with research in accountancy market and demand of accountancy services in UK with proof of the penalties paid annually form the companies in UK for non compliance.
12. Marketing Advertisements includes Website print outs, gum tree adverts, copy of yell adverts, copy of friday ads, copy of locanto ads. Visiting cards, leaflets, company letterhead.

13. MY MBA Degree in accountancy and finance.
14. certificate of CIMA (CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANCY) FINALIST
15. Master in Economics degree.
16. Graduation degree.
17. i worked 4 and half years in UK for 3 companies as accountant and sent the work experience certificates FROM. all 3 companies.

Refusal 08/10/2014 points.
A.Access to Funds required.
1. you have not provided sufficient evidence with your application under appendix A
2 Secretary of state is not satisfied so you not been awarded points, Evidence defined in 41-sd and 46-sd of appendix A.

DECISIONS DETAILS BELOW

1. Evidence submitted does not satisfy the requirements of 41-SD C(1) (11) and the statement i submitted showing the funds been transfered in my joint account on 18/08/2014 and i submitted my application on 13 august 2014 last date of my PSW visa. (I submitted scanned copy not original)
2. you have not submitted acceptable evidences to demonstrate that you are registered with HMRC as self employed or director of new or existing business, details 41-SD (E)(V) (MY COMPANY IS REGISTERED AS LIMITED COMPANY I AM NOT SELF EMPLOYED)
3. Evidence of marketing and advertisement is not acceptable, it does not cover continous period commencing before july 2014. because website you registered on 8 august 2014, leaflet business card do not show a date. online are not acceptable forms and not before 11 july 2014.
CONTRACTS PROVIDED NOT SIGNED AND DO NOT SHOW A DATE Of CONTRACT AND DURATION PERIOD.
THERE FORE BEEN UNABLE TO AWARD POINTS.

B.FUNDS HELD IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
Awarded 0 points on the basis of documents provided according to Appendix A

C. Funds disposable in UK

MY BIG MISTAKE WAS I SENT SCANNED COPY OF 50K BANK STATEMENT BUT THE ORIGINAL ARE WITH ME NOW BUT HO NEVER ASKED ME FOR ORIGINALS BEFORE DECISION BUT HO GIVEN ME THE RIGHT TO APPEAL.

I have many clients and more approaching me through reference which is the main source for me for my business but the refusal decision just finished every thing my all struggle and hard work in my field. I know UK market and accountancy standards,laws and requirement better so it will be difficult to start again from zero if i move any other country.

Please help with your advices if there is any chances to go for appeal or its better to leave.. i much appreciate you advice or if you can please pass me any contact you thing will deals better.

Thank you

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: Tier 1- Entrepreneur Visa Application ......REFUSAL

Post by nasirkhan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal. The T1 E visa anchors on the 50K and submitting a scanned copy of this statement was a sure recipe for disaster. I do not know the chances of success but what do you have to lose if your business is profitable.

sky100
Newly Registered

Post by sky100 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:27 pm

I made a fresh application in August after my previous application was dismissed at the court of appeal,unfortunately my application was refused a second time. Home office made a blunder by saying i did not have the required amount for investment .I attached two bank statements £14800 in my account in the UK and equivalent of £38000 in my account in my home country(oanda currency converter) totalling £52,800. I also attached printed copies of conversion rates preceding my application.The level of funds has not reduced at all,even as as of today .The home office claims that from their calculation i only had access to £44,395. I don't have a right of appeal,confused at the moment

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:51 pm

sky100 wrote:I made a fresh application in August after my previous application was dismissed at the court of appeal,unfortunately my application was refused a second time. Home office made a blunder by saying i did not have the required amount for investment .I attached two bank statements £14800 in my account in the UK and equivalent of £38000 in my account in my home country(oanda currency converter) totalling £52,800. I also attached printed copies of conversion rates preceding my application.The level of funds has not reduced at all,even as as of today .The home office claims that from their calculation i only had access to £44,395. I don't have a right of appeal,confused at the moment
Did they ask you to provide a fresh statement during the appeal ?

cancerian

Post by cancerian » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:25 am

Brother I think you have to either go for a judicial review or have to apply for a new visa, when u r saying they have not given you right of appeal . Because ur continuty is broken when u were at court of appeal and you have applied for a new visa , i think that is why they did not have given you right of appeal.

cancerian

Post by cancerian » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:31 am

Hi/Salam every one in the Forum, I am new to this forum but was silently reviewing this forum off and on. Here is my time line
Applied as a Sole Team member
Accountancy firm business
Funds Half UK half Pakistan
Company formed 20 June 2014, i.e. Director from that date.
Practsing certificate was issued from professional body 3rd july hence signed first contract on 5h july
Appeal Allowed
3 contracts given,
1x contract on 5th july
1x contract on 7th july
1x contract on 16 july
went to Metro bank on 23 June 2014 to open business bank account but could not open due to visa problem , refusal letter from metro bank attached, went to barclays refused due to unknown reason , refusal letter dated 15 july 2014 attached.

Refusal Reason (Summary)
Section 41-SD(e)(iv) of Appendix A is not met;

Immigration Officer Objection

U r not meeting the criteria specified in section 41-SD(e)(iv) of appendix A of immigration rules specfically, i am rewriting his words
'ur contracts ______ and _______ does not specify duration of contracts this is because they both state" once it has been agreed this contract will remain valid for one year" does not specify a duration. or you should provide a letter from your institute confirming that you were trading on those dates .
No points were given for funds, only maintinance and degree points were given.
While i have as mentioned in refusal letter have wrote heading titled Duration in which i wrote ' Once it has been agreed, this letter will remain effective from one year to the next until this is replaced. All of the contracts were signed by both parties ( mutally agreed by implied signatures) and dated , origional contracts were submitted.
On the other hand i had opened an online bank acccount with cash plus banking which was activated on 16 or 17th july 2014, so cash plus banking cannot confirm those dates.
In letter it was written UKBA did not made any verification checks, can u please tell when they are going to do these checks and secondly I need money to widthraw from account like seven or 8 grand can u please tell me any back up like investment where it went. I have already submitted grounds of appeal but can u please tell me any good solicitor who can represent my case, I am based in London.can u tell me the appeal time line like how long it takes the whole appeal process. But it depends a lot on ur solicitor/barrister how he represents the case and fights on reasons of case.

sudeshna
Newly Registered

Post by sudeshna » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi,

My application has been refused due to Advertisement and it is one of the important rule that you should have advertisement before 11 th July. I think if you appeal the decision will be negative. If you have advertisement prrof before 11th July I would suggest you have a fresh application.

sonheaven

Post by sonheaven » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:44 am

IMRAN09 wrote:Hi All,

I submit my application for TIER 1 Entrepreneur by my own in August 2014, biometrics in month of august 2014 and received one letter from HO on 17 September regarding my application which says that your case is very complicated so its takes more than average decision time.

i submitted.
3 SCANNED COPY OF 50K Joint Account statement from Pakistan NOT ORIGINAL.(Me and My father as joint account holders)

6. UKIT registration
7. payee registration
9. 3 contracts of providing accounting services starts from 01 july 2014 start date not mentioned on the contracts. still working with them
10. 3 invoices dated 31 july 2014 to the customers according to contracts for the month of july.
11. business proposal with research in accountancy market and demand of accountancy services in UK with proof of the penalties paid annually form the companies in UK for non compliance.
12. Marketing Advertisements includes Website print outs, gum tree adverts, copy of yell adverts, copy of friday ads, copy of locanto ads. Visiting cards, leaflets, company letterhead.

14. certificate of CIMA (CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANCY) FINALIST
16. Graduation degree.
17. i worked 4 and half years in UK for 3 companies as accountant and sent the work experience certificates FROM. all 3 companies.

1. you have not provided sufficient evidence with your application under appendix A
2 Secretary of state is not satisfied so you not been awarded points, Evidence defined in 41-sd and 46-sd of appendix A.

DECISIONS DETAILS BELOW

1. Evidence submitted does not satisfy the requirements of 41-SD C(1) (11) and the statement i submitted showing the funds been transfered in my joint account on 18/08/2014 and i submitted my application on 13 august 2014 last date of my PSW visa. (I submitted scanned copy not original)
2. you have not submitted acceptable evidences to demonstrate that you are registered with HMRC as self employed or director of new or existing business, details 41-SD (E)(V) (MY COMPANY IS REGISTERED AS LIMITED COMPANY I AM NOT SELF EMPLOYED)
3. Evidence of marketing and advertisement is not acceptable, it does not cover continous period commencing before july 2014. because website you registered on 8 august 2014, leaflet business card do not show a date. online are not acceptable forms and not before 11 july 2014.
CONTRACTS PROVIDED NOT SIGNED AND DO NOT SHOW A DATE Of CONTRACT AND DURATION PERIOD.

MY BIG MISTAKE WAS I SENT SCANNED COPY OF 50K BANK STATEMENT BUT THE ORIGINAL ARE WITH ME NOW BUT HO NEVER ASKED ME FOR ORIGINALS BEFORE DECISION BUT HO GIVEN ME THE RIGHT TO APPEAL.

I have many clients and more approaching me through reference which is the main source for me for my business but the refusal decision just finished every thing my all struggle and hard work in my field. I know UK market and accountancy standards,laws and requirement better so it will be difficult to start again from zero if i move any other country.

Please help with your advices if there is any chances to go for appeal or its better to leave.. i much appreciate you advice or if you can please pass me any contact you thing will deals better.

Thank you
Hey if you are going to request for a review on the decision, you need to submit a letter stating, inter alia, the reasons for that and what have been changed to your previous application. It would be a difficult one. You better call immigration lawyer to do that. 3 of my friends in China did this application and got refused for various reasons after being interviewed. My lawyer took up the cases and now they all got the grant. See if you need help !

ktrashid
Newly Registered

Post by ktrashid » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:20 pm

IMRAN09 wrote:Hi All,
Please contact me on 07922259014 or through email "ktrashid@hotmail.com. I may be able to help you.
Regards

i submitted.

6. UKIT registration
7. payee registration

16. Graduation degree.

DECISIONS DETAILS BELOW

Thank you