ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur visa employees requirement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naveednikka
Newly Registered

Tier 1 entrepreneur visa employees requirement

Post by naveednikka » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:16 pm

i got tier 1 visa and now i want to show my employees for tier 1 entrepreneur visa , do the people who got indefinite leave to remain (ILR) eligible to be my employees ? Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur visa employees requirement

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:01 am

@ naveednikka, ILR holders are classed as settled people and therefore meet the requirement to be your employee. Try to read the Policy guidance thoroughly where you will see the list of all that you can employ.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

naveednikka
Newly Registered

Post by naveednikka » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:49 pm

thanks for your reply, could you please copy and paste that here or send me the link of that particular page where it shows the ppl who can be ur employees . thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:34 pm

naveednikka wrote:thanks for your reply, could you please copy and paste that here or send me the link of that particular page where it shows the ppl who can be ur employees . thanks

Please read from the last line of page 31. I think you should read the whole document very carefully. This would not only help you but you could be of help to others here.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 08-14_.pdf