ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wahmed29
Newly Registered

TIER 1 Entrepreneur visa

Post by wahmed29 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:30 am

HI there please any one give me accurate guidance i was on PSW i have applied tier 1 business Entrepreneur visa on £50000 statement with another partner £25000 each due to bad case worker my application is refused that i didn't cover B1 English course. I have done HND diploma but that is not a degree i had IELTS when i was submitting my application i told my case worker submit this with visa application he said i don't need it because I have done HND. After all made appeal against home office decision appeal was granted that his case worker fault he has done his IELTS which covers B1 but Home office made appeal in upper court that judge decision is wrong home office don't accept any additional documents after submitting visa application but in upper court judge was not in favour of first judge decision which was in favour of mine.My partner got visa because he had degree so i have lost only 10 points out of 75.I want information that can i move in any other category? Is there any chance can i move on student visa i have wife she has degree but she is my dependent so is there any way if she takes admission and i get dependent visa. we are still in UK please reply thnx

wahmed29
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 1 Entrepreneur visa

Post by wahmed29 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:21 pm

wahmed29 wrote:HI there please any one give me accurate guidance i was on PSW i have applied tier 1 business Entrepreneur visa on £50000 statement with another partner £25000 each due to bad case worker my application is refused that i didn't cover B1 English course. I have done HND diploma but that is not a degree i had IELTS when i was submitting my application i told my case worker submit this with visa application he said i don't need it because I have done HND. After all made appeal against home office decision appeal was granted that his case worker fault he has done his IELTS which covers B1 but Home office made appeal in upper court that judge decision is wrong home office don't accept any additional documents after submitting visa application but in upper court judge was not in favour of first judge decision which was in favour of mine.My partner got visa because he had degree so i have lost only 10 points out of 75.I want information that can i move in any other category? Is there any chance can i move on student visa i have wife she has degree but she is my dependent so is there any way if she takes admission and i get dependent visa. we are still in UK please reply thnx

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:34 pm

wahmed29 wrote:HI there please any one give me accurate guidance i was on PSW i have applied tier 1 business Entrepreneur visa on £50000 statement with another partner £25000 each due to bad case worker my application is refused that i didn't cover B1 English course. I have done HND diploma but that is not a degree i had IELTS when i was submitting my application i told my case worker submit this with visa application he said i don't need it because I have done HND. After all made appeal against home office decision appeal was granted that his case worker fault he has done his IELTS which covers B1 but Home office made appeal in upper court that judge decision is wrong home office don't accept any additional documents after submitting visa application but in upper court judge was not in favour of first judge decision which was in favour of mine.My partner got visa because he had degree so i have lost only 10 points out of 75.I want information that can i move in any other category? Is there any chance can i move on student visa i have wife she has degree but she is my dependent so is there any way if she takes admission and i get dependent visa. we are still in UK please reply thnx

@wahmed29, This is weird they supposed to accept your IELTS instead of B1. Bad Luck You can switch on to student again asap within 28 days of UT refused letter. If you want to be dependent of your spouse then you have to go back home and apply can not switch over with in the UK.

Regards

expertsupport
Newly Registered

Post by expertsupport » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi wahmed 29,

I am very sorry for what happened to you. Unfortunately, there are a lot of negligent solicitors out there and you have to be very careful.

There is an opportunity for you to remain in the UK legally. One option would be, as the poster above me mentioned, to switch to a Tier 4 Student Visa, providing that you meet all of the requirements of a Tier 4 Visa. This means that, for example

1) If you have been on a Tier 4 Visa, and you have already been on a course below degree level for 3 years, you will have used up all of your time allowed on a course taught below degree level and therefore;

2) You will have to begin a course at or above degree level at an accredited institution

3) You will also have to show that you have sufficient funds for maintenance, as you know, this depends on whether you are applying for a course inside, or outside London

4) In addition, you are advised to place all the necessary certificates and all the documents that will be beneficial in determining your case. These things sometimes make a difference between a successful and failed application and your adviser should have known this.

Alternatively, you may be able to obtain a visa as a dependent of your wife on a Tier 4 student visa, and then apply again for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to do this in the UK.

.......................................................................................................................................................

ImmigrationExpertsUk.com

- Supporting you professionally on your immigration journey -